“Great homemade food”
Review of Old Killarney Inn

Old Killarney Inn
Ranked #103 of 201 Restaurants in Killarney
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We had dinner there. This place has been recommended to us and we were not disappointed as the quality of the service and the food were excellent. We had a chowder and a pie: both were very good! The bread was a fresh typical Irish soda bread: excellent.
The service was also very nice and efficient.
Although this place is not in Killarney city centre, it’s definitely well worth a detour!!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We ate here several times as we had rented a holiday home nearby. Service was great , nothing was too much trouble. Food was well cooked and plenty of it - SIX sausages on the 'bangers ;'n' mash! .Overall a good experience.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Its a nice old traditional Irish pub. I had the rib eye steak and must say it was excellent. The best steak i have had in killarney and so not expected from a traditional irish pub.

The pints were good too of course.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Visited here post Munster Final, I have eaten here before and meant to review but forgot. Food is absolutely lovely! I had lovely French Onion Soup and Shepards Pie and other half had steak sandwich. Service great everything lovely, only down side was the Sauvignon that I had...not nice but the food made up for it. Thanks. Well done!

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had a family dinner here. 14 adults and 5 kids. The food was just beautiful. The service was excellent and the lager was fabulous. Keep up the good work.