“Very nice”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely restaurant. Staff very friendly. Food delicious. A little expensive but probably worth it. Really enjoyed it. Will be returning

1  Thank Barry S

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We went to this restaurant recommended by a taxi driver. It was probably one of the best Chinese we have ever eaten!! The food was freshly cooked and extremely tasty, there was not one complaint from our group. Nice spices meat and fish cooked perfectly and the service was excellant. I would recommend this place to all.

1  Thank Marie B
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We were in Killarney for one night and ventured across the road from the hotel for dinner. Had a lovely meal in Golden Chopsticks. We didn't have a table booked but they accommodated us no problem. Great service and great food.

1  Thank Eleanor K
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely dinner with my daughter and sister. The food was delicious and the best meal of our trip so far. Ambience is perfect. If you want a delicious meal, you will visit Golden Chopsticks.

1  Thank LyndaMiller17
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

My sister, niece and I went to dinner here. Oh. My. So good. My sister and niece had the chicken in General sauce. I had the Szechuan chicken. So so so good. I maybe loved theirs more than mine. Hard to pick. Service so nice and professional. You will be so happy if you go here.

1  Thank Lauraintenley