Crystal Springs Bed and Breakfast
Excellent 5/5
Dromhall Hotel(Killarney)
Gleneagle Hotel(Killarney)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsb bring of kerrymini fridgeon arrivalwild atlantic waywalk into townbreakfast was deliciousfirst morningdowntown killarneylovely roomsecond to noneroom was largestayed longerstayed for nightsa lovely stayfull irishthe gap
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 September 2011

This a very nice family run guest house Eileen is very helpful and the breakfasts are great. The Crystal Springs is very close to Killarney town centre.

Room Tip: Ask for a superior room
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Arrived for our weekend and because of my condition was very cold despite the warm air outside. I asked for a small heater, which could not be provided and the owner quite rightly did not want to put on the central heating. Initially I was disappointed but then totally overwhelmed when she changed our rooms to one which had a source of heating in it. We were delighted with the room change. Again Eileen many thanks for your consideration and undertanding.
Laura and Ian
West Lothian

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2011

We have stayed in this B&B for four nights.And we had a chance to sleep in Superior bedroom aswell as in double bedroom.
Both of them were very clean and tidy,of decent size and up to date.Beds were comfortable to sleep in after long day of exploring MacGillicuddy Reeks. The towels were changed every day.
Eileen and the other staff was very helpfull and welcoming.They made us feel like we are back home to mom. And the breakfast choice and taste was fantastic. We have tried everything what was on the menu and I must admit nothing has failed us down.
Also we have asked for the packed lunch and we were very happy with what we got.
All in all - we are definetly comming back here next time when we go hiking in Kerry.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I stayed here in May 2011, although they advertise rates of 45 Euro per night and discounts for 2 or 3 night stays, I was there midweek and was charged 55 Euro per night for my 3 nights. When I arrived I was told it was an additional 5 Euro for the internet. The only place I was charged for internet in Ireland. The walk to the shops is further than 1 km as advertised, and if you pay with a debit card you are charged 3% and then the bill is rounded up to the next Euro which is the only place this happened to me in Ireland. As the owner described her own business it is the Ryan Air of B & B's, really cheap rooms and they can charge for everything else. The only problem is that 55 Euro was the most I payed for a B & B in Ireland. The owners are more interested in making money by adding items to your bill than making sure you enjoy yourself. This was the least enjoyable place I stayed for my 2 month trip in Ireland

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank Chitto61
Reviewed 30 July 2011

This B&B was the best lodging of our trip - which included 6 different places! Elaine, the proprietor, is fantastic. The rooms are beautiful and the breakfast was top notch. Try the porridge, it's outstanding!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family