US$135
US$122
US$203
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

US$103
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$110
Travelocity
US$102
US$94
Agoda.com
All reviewscentral locationbudget hotelnice powerful showerclean roomsclose to shopscentre of townnice stayexcellent locationwithin walking distanceplace to stayfull irishcomfortable bedenjoyed our stayironensuitepubskeys
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

When looking for a place to stay in Tralee, this was by far the cheapest on offer outside of hostel accommodation.

I arrived with few expectations but was pleasantly surprised at each turn. I had to phone ahead to confirm my arrival, as the front desk is only intermittently manned, and was promptly met by the manager who checked me in quickly and efficiently, offering helpful suggestions on places to dine, etc. I was then left with two keys; one for my room and the other for the door of the building.

The room was of modest size with an en suite bathroom which was small but well arranged with a stand-up shower (no bath).

The room was spotlessly clean with all the accoutrements I'd expect of a hotel: Iron and ironing board, TV, hair dryer, tea and coffee making essentials.

I would happily stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
TraleeMarina, Manager at Tralee Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Mr Lyons, Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Tralee Townhouse B&B. I am so delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and I could not have put your description of the Tralee Townhouse better. On point. I do hope you will visit again in the future and until then I do wish you a great 2018. Kind regards, Michael.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Rooms are clean and a good average size. Parking is practically impossible but u can park across the street. Internet is good. Lifts available. I would prefer to stay her before I would stay in the hotel closeby

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
TraleeMarina, Manager at Tralee Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

To Whom it may concern, Thank you so much for taking the time to Review the Tralee Townhouse B&B. I am so delighted your stay with us. I do apologise that you found it difficult to find parking but most guests do get parking, as you said, inside the railing of the Church across from us. It's called Day Place if for any future guests require to put it into their Satellite Navigation. I do hope to see you back with us again in the future. Kind regards, Michael.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We went to Tralee in June, and the Tralee Townhouse is lush! When we arrived we were greeted quickly and we told straight away how to get to our room. The Townhouse is incredibly tidy and clean and the rooms were spacious and had very good amenities. Also the shower was incredibly powerful! Accessibility is also really good as there is a lift available to reach every floor.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelly E
TraleeMarina, Manager at Tralee Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Kelly E,

Thank you so much for taking the time to Review the Tralee Townhouse and for your kind and wonderful words of encouragement. We really appreciate our hard work being acknowledged and I am so glad that the Tralee Townhouse added to an overall great experience for you. I think you are from Wales and you stayed here with your mom and had a friend here in Tralee. If I am wrong my apologies. In any case thank you again for your wonderful acknowledgement and hope to see you back with us again in the future. Kind regards, Michael.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly gentleman working there,very helpful,room was very clean and in general the hotel is modern and clean,it is in a fantastic location in tralee town and extremely good value! Breakfast was 10/10, I would definitely recommend this place and I will stay here again if I am visiting

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jimnvjlvkhcky
TraleeMarina, Manager at Tralee Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Jim, Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Tralee Townhouse. We are a Bed & Breakfast and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Your review is greatly appreciated and I am so glad you took full advantage of our location in Tralee. I do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Michael.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

The rooms are small but reasonably we’ll appointed. Location is excellent and there are plenty of bars and restaurants nearby and the shopping area is a very short walk away.
The lack of visible staff is a little disconcerting but there are staff around at breakfast time ( gone as soon as service has finished) if you can handle a laid back set up this hotel is excellent value.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Martin F
TraleeMarina, Manager at Tralee Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Martin, Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Tralee Townhouse B&B. Because of the size of this property it is constantly mistaken for a Hotel but is actually a Bed & Breakfast. Staff are available prior to Breakfast service until the last check out and again from 3 pm - 7.30 pm in the Winter and until 8-9 pm in the summer months. As most of our clients are either Tourists or Business people these times are best suited to what we offer and our main line is constantly diverted to a Mobile when the reception not staffed so a guest is at all times within reach of staff. I do hope you enjoyed your trip to Tralee and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind regards, Michael.