Free cancellation until 22/07
US$169
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$91
US$88
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$177
US$161
The Ashe Hotel(Tralee)
US$118
US$106
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Tralee Benners Hotel(Tralee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$112
US$105
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$105
US$129
Barrow House(Tralee)
US$164
Priceline
All reviewswarm bedmary anne's tearoomsbreakfast was includedcentre of townfinnegansfireplaceirelandrosespubs
Reviewed 29 October 2017

The bed bugs in the dorm bed. Very intimidating manager when we talked to her. Refused to admit was bedbugs. Even when shown dead ones or pictures of them on phone. Said was allergy to detergent. Well this detergent left bites that swelled on maybe 30 places on my body. Night staff gave wrong time for breakfast, we were told it was served after we were leaving. We went to town to buy stuff for next day. In morning breakfast was there well before time we were told. Wifi only in some areas. We arrived at 6 pm and our room was not ready. No maps, no office, no suggestions for dinner. Manager rude. We have never reviewed poorly anywhere we have stayed before.

Room Tip: Don't stay here - very rude staff and awful conditions.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Please don’t waste your money on this house of horrors!!!!! On our arrival and after introducing myself, the owner told me that you pay straight away!!!! I did think this slightly strange but proceeded anyway paying by card. Walking upstairs to our room and looking around I had a sinking feeling thinking this place does not in any way resemble what I looked at/read about online! How I only wish I came to trip advisor!!!! The reviews on booking.com were good enough so didn’t think I had to bother!!!!! How badly wrong was I!!!!! By the time we had reached our room I was actually scared of what was on the other side of the door!!!! The room smelt musty, the window was broken and being held open by a piece of wood, the toilet seat was broken, there was no toilet roll!!!!! I was scared to sit on the bed never mind sleep in it!!!! I would not have let my dogs stay in this room!!!!! Felt like bursting into tears!!!! Across the hallway another room had the door open and there was a dirt nappy at the door in view for other guests to see!!!!!! We immediately went back downstairs asked for a refund so we could leave. I couldn’t be issued with a refund straightaway as I had paid by card and the amount was pending, the owner told me to cancel the booking via Booking.com and she would issue my refund when my payment had cleared.... I paid 120 euros for a 2 night stay, after numerous phones calls, (on one occasion the owner actually told me when I rang she was busy having her lunch and couldn’t deal with my call!!!!) messages and being in contact with Booking.com in took me 2 months to actually get a refund of only 40 euros!!!!

STAY CLEAR I LEARNED THE HARD WAY!!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nikki M
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Finnegan's Hostel: one word of advice, just don't do it to yourself. Life is too short. Read the reviews for yourself. The lady who runs this hostel takes pride in rudeness. If there is a bench in Tralee, go for it over this. It's truly the pits. Worst Hostel ever.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank A N
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Finnegans on my birthday, and have been absolutely covered in insect bites all over my body since, which have been very itchy and necessitated procuring anthisan anthistamine treatment to bring down the swelling!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I booked 2 rooms for guests at my wedding as the venue was full. The day before the wedding I got a call from the lady at reception saying the place was fully booked they couldn't stay and that she had booked my guests into another hostel. I said I had to check with the guests if that was ok with them.
To be fair I was slow in getting a reply from them and it slipped my mind with getting married and all. So she rings me back between my ceremony and reception harassing me about the people staying at the other place and I said they didn't want to stay in that place. She then went on a rant demanding money and asked me where I was from, I told her co. Clare and she ah ... well in Kerry we have the common courtesy to ring and say if we not going to use a booking. I did apologise but that didn't stop her going on, she took payment gave me more abuse and then seemed put out when I said ok if I'm paying for the rooms I presume the will be available if we so choose to use them at any time?
Avoid at all costs it's not worth the hassle, there are some very nice and friendly places in Tralee don't let this place ruin your holiday!!!!

Stayed: August 2017