“B54”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I get a take away about twice a month, the food is always fabulous, and desserts are to die for.. Yum, always service with a smile,

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We arrived on time for our booking to be ticked off in no uncertain terms by owner/manager who claimed we had not advised them of our booking time when we contacted them. However a table was available and taken aback and embarrassed we sat down.
We ordered from their Dine and wine menu which clearly stated we could order any pasta dish from their a la carte and requested a lasagne and were told in a very brusque manner by the same person we couldn't. In an attempt to make the best of the evening we ordered our meal and in fairness the food was excellent.
The other floor staff were very pleasant but I will not return . I have never received such rude behaviour in a restaurant. When checking my booking when I got home, I had included the correct information.

2  Thank madmartina
jennifer q, Owner at La Rivista, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Madmartina
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Whilst not on duty myself on the evening of your visit to La Rivista. I have reviewed your comments with our restaurant manager. All feedback allows us to continuously improve customer relations.
Thank you for your positive feedback with regards to our food and pleasant floor staff.
I look forward to welcoming you at La Rivista in the future.
Kind regards
Jennifer
La Rivista Restaurant Owner

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

On a short visit to this beautiful country to get a feel for where we would like to settle.

This gem of a restaurant was certainly worth the visit. The most welcoming and friendly hostess (Ashley) seated us at a table and looked after us for the evening.

We chose the set course menu and the food we selected was outstanding.

A lovely evening.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Visited La Rivista last week for my Fiancees birthday. Again an amazing meal and service from the staff! 59 euro for 3 courses and a bottle of wine! Super starters and the most delicious burger... and awesome pudding!! Always advise that you book this restaurant as its always busy as its so good!!!

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed in Kilkenny one night for my partners birthday and had dinner here! Beautiful little spot, absolutely love the decor so modern and clean. We had pasta and pizza which both were divine, wine was also fab plus I also had one of the best desserts ever - think it was malteasers cheesecake, amazing!! Highly recommend!