Absolute Hotel(Limerick)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$125
US$121
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$97
US$93
US$68
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Ballyhoura Hostel(Limerick)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$67
Aaron Lodge(Limerick)
Agoda.com
All reviewsleisure centrering roadbar foodclean hotelbar staffchanging roomslovely hotelstaff were lovelyfamily roomwould highly recommend this hoteltaximotorwaysandratescooutskirtsmatchireland
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located in a horrible area and is far out from the city. The lobby is elegant but rooms are old and need to be updated.

The pool and leisure facilities are modern and well kept.

But as I said this hotels location is horrible and I could not recommend for anyone to stay there. There was youths riding horses through parking lot alongside confused looking tourists.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kit-Mary
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

While this Hotel isn’t set in the most scenic part of Limerick, it does offer a clean & comfortable stay. We received a friendly welcome at check in & a complimentary newspaper, which was a nice touch. The room was spacious, with a flat screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities, iron & hairdryer. The beds were wonderfully comfortable too.
We made use of the leisure Centre facilities the next morning before a plentiful hot & cold buffet breakfast. All in all the Maldron Hotel offers very comfortable accommodation, close to the city Centre, with the added bonus of an onsite leisure centre. We were given room 245, which had a balcony & overlooked the gardens.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Dave H, Manager at Maldron Hotel Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay and got to experience a lot of what we have to offer. Our leisure centre with heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and gym is very popular with our guests and i'm glad you enjoyed it. Many of our rooms have balcony's and they really open up the room with great views on to our recently landscaped garden.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Maldron next time you are in Limerick.

Regards

Dave Hogan
Duty Manager

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel, clean and the staff are great. It's a bit out so you couldn't really walk to cut but taxi was only a few Euro so that was OK. Value was unbeatable when we were looking at options in the city

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks you for taking the time to review the Maldron Hotel Limerick.

Really happy to see you had a nice stay with us. We are not centrally located but we are a five minute taxi ride into the heart of Limerick City and conveniently located minutes away from the main Cork, Dublin, Tipperary and Galway roads.
I am also glad you enjoyed our competitive rates and please remember our best rates are always available through our own website maldronhotellimerick.com

Regards

Dave Hogan
Duty Manager

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Bad bad bad service. Long queue my son a diabetic needed to sit down so I told him to take a seat in the bay window he is 9 he was doing his insulin injection when we was finished the manager told him the seat was booked I was still in the queue that's fine my other son who is 6 got another seat. Staff were erratic no good management while in queue manager hit off me no apology. Chef was very rude
Food was only adequate. Looked for some chips told I would have to pay 3 euros more I said fine. At till over charged by 6 euro only pointed it out waiter said fine no apology. HOW MANY MORE WERE OVER CHARGED. Sat at table was dirty drinks areas dirty. Chips arrived when dinner was finished. Again no apology. Children were still hungry from the meal does not say much when a six year old was still hungry from a child's meal. Over all very very poor.
Contacted management Still waiting for reply.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Helena R
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I am currently staying at the Maldron hotel and the inside looks lovely. I am a gluten free vegetarian and the allergens is clearly labled which made breakfast easy. I had porridge which said it contained gluten but I assume that it is just a cross contamination issue so I had it anyway, I also had scrambled eggs, mushrooms and potatos the breakfast cost 10 euros which is reasonable since it is all you can eat. My room was quite cold which is essential for a good night sleep and the beds were very comfy so I had an excellent sleep except for my dad's snoring:-D

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family