“Brunch”
Review of Green Yard Cafe

Green Yard Cafe
Ranked #82 of 342 Restaurants in Limerick
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Have had breakfast here with colleagues twice and lunch on two other occasions. The menu does not change, hope it can be so I can try something new! Beef Brisket was delicious however the portion size was dramatically smaller on my second visit. Porridge and pancakes are delicious and the coffee is spot on. I noticed an odour closer to the till counter/ toilets are there issues with plumbing/ sewage ? Service is excellent, very attentive and knowledgable.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank 79lavelle

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Exactly the type of cafe I like. Modern light bistro menu, I had a Caesar salad full of freshly cooked chicken chunks, fab! They have outdoor seating, varied menu and locally sourced food.
I'll def be back for the Summer for lazy lunches!
Also, free parking , a big plus!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Had a delicious breakfast here with my girlfriend a couple of weeks ago. Staff were friendly and polite, will definitely come again

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

this is a complete gem food is fresh and very tasty. staff are great. this is a must visit for anyone. I will be back. Great coffee too.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Four of us had lunch here midweek. One of our group had to leave early and from that moment the manager kept eyeing up our table because a small queue was forming. At that time we hadn't even finished eating. About ten minutes later she came over and asked quite abruptly if the three of us would move to a two person table. I said we hadn't finished and her response was to ask if we wanted to order something else... the place was also very noisy so we left not to return again. Definitely not the place for a relaxing lunch in Limerick.

Date of visit: May 2017