“Lunch date”

Bella Italia
Ranked #27 of 341 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Description: Food in an Italian Restaurant starts with family and ours is no exception. With over 26 successful years as a brother and sister run business, we have the pleasure of working with family everyday. From behind the scenes to front of house family is involved in every aspect of our business. With dishes made to our own Family recipes, we believe simplicity allows quality ingredients to speak for themselves. We attribute the strength of our ‘Bella Italia’ recipe to unfailing family and loyal customer support over the years.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great service food was really good a little expensive but will definitely return.best lasagne I've ever had.my daughterdidn't finish her main but staff were happy to put it in a takeaway container for her to finish later.

piccolonumero, Manager at Bella Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Mary D,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.
We are so flattered too hear it was the best lasagne you had!
We hope to see you again,

Clara and the bella team

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Ate here on a visit to Limerick. Staff were pleasant, bread and water were brought to the table before ordering and the food was great. The only ‘complaint’ I would have was the portion size (pasta) which was large - 2 servings would do 3 people.

Would definitely return if in Limerick again.

1  Thank EwanDuffy
piccolonumero, Manager at Bella Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hi EwanDuffy,

thanks for taking the time to review us.
glad you enjoyed your meal.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

This was my first time visiting the above in a long time.The restaurant which is contemporary in style is tastefully decorated with a nice ambience.I had in mind to title my review as faultless until one of the waitress stood on the seating I was sitting on to shorten one of the ceiling lights with a tie wrap.(Ironically she never wiped down the seat after her).Now this took from my overall experience plus the fact that the toilets needed some TLC.One of toilets was blocked with toilet paper and tissue paper was strewn on the floor in another.I checked the cleaning rota on my way out which showed opening times Mon. - Sat. whereas we were there on a Sunday.On a positive note I was happy with the service and my food.

piccolonumero, Manager at Bella Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to review us.

We generally are closed on Sundays in the city centre, we opened this Sunday gone for mothers day.

We do our utmost to ensure the bathrooms are tidy at all times, they are checked on an hourly basis. Our apologies that they weren't up to standard on your visit.

We are glad you enjoyed your meal and the service.

Clara

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Very authentic and very reasonable in price and always busy with a great atmosphere. Fantastic sharing board is probably their best option on the menu.

Hi William C,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your meal.
we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Always go here when my friend comes back to limerick, they do a lovely lunch. She loves the minestrone soup and sandwich combo, and I always get one of the pastas. Also the Caesar salad is so good.

Hi Christine,

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad you enjoyed your meal.

We hope to see you again.