“Fantastic”

Fine Things
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Limerick
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A pastry shop and coffee house, where the pleasures of food are as important to us as our rich history and our pastry making practices. Fine Things can be anything – fine deserts, fine cakes, fine coffee – all freshly made and tasting great. Fine Things, based in Arthurs Quay Shopping Center Limerick, is a new concept in coffee shops - We started Fine Things because Limerick needed something different to the other coffee shops and bakeries. Fine Things is a coffee shop with a difference – all the cakes, scones and sandwiches are made to customer’s requests.
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Very few words needed....WOW, FANTASTIC and congrats to Shami and his crew...nothing is a prob here....Love it

There are newer reviews for Fine Things

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Found by chance. Ate a very good chicken wrap and super good pastries all for six euros. Nice and helpful staff

Reviewed 6 May 2016

This place pleasantly surprised me. Since it is located inside a shopping centre, I would not expect such a nice service and such a tasty food. I've already visited several times and every time I was satisfied and had a nice time there. I once wanted a lassi since they serve Indian cuisine, but they didn't have it on the menu. But the waiter told me that he would actually make one for me if I wanted, and it was amazing! Not hard to see how much they value their customers. Highly recommend going there, it's a pity their area is not bigger, they would deserve larger space for the customers to sit in. Pity the restaurant is not more "intimate" because no matter if you like it or not, you are still sitting in the corridor of the shopping centre.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

I recently had my first meal at fine things and it will be my first of many. The food was incredible and tasty despite having no msg and the owner was very friendly and warm. Highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Sri-Lankan chicken curry the one dish you shouldn't leave without trying... Staff were friendly, food was lovely and views from restaurant added to the warm atmosphere. Would recommend if you are in the area & looking for something nice to eat.