Woodfield House Hotel
US$95
US$123
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

The Savoy Hotel(Limerick)
US$85
US$114
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbusy barpopular with the localsinto town for dinnergreat place to watchlovely barworked finecity centregreat atmospherefor sunday lunchfire alarmbar foodcheck in was easyennis roadno liftthe staff was friendly and helpfulstayed two nightsfriendly hotel
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Very welcoming happy place. Good wholesome freshly cooked breakfast and bar food. Clean and good parking. Perfect room with 4 beds for me, husband and teenage children. Handy short walk to Thomond for a match. Great busy bar was hopping. Good atmosphere. Good value also.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Lovely breakfast in the very cosy and warm bar. The staff were very friendly and most helpful. The bar was decorated for Christmas and there was a nice atmosphere. The only minus was the push taps in the bedroom bathroom.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2017

We asked for a downstairs room because of no lift. Reception were accommodating and friendly. The room was small, but clean and comprehensively equipped. I understand the upstairs rooms are more spacious.
Bar and restaurant service was at the table and was friendly and prompt. Prices were reasonable. Menu was wide ranging. A great attractive spacious bar in which to invite friends for a drink. I don't know of other bars in the city, hotel style or freestanding, as classically stylish as this. (I originate from Limerick City and I know the bars well).

Room Tip: Our downstairs room was quiet in spite of being just off the bar area. We were told by staff that upstairs rooms are larger.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Stayed for night and I would consider again. Nice place to spend a quality time, lovely bar and delicious food. Service was efficient, lady at the reception was very helpful and friendly, clean and tidy room.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I have been staying here for about 25 years and wrote in my last review that I was still paying the same price. Well the price has gone up, the hotel has been upgraded and it is now definitely a city centre establishment.
The service was as good as ever and the room was comfortable although my preference would be to have another one as throughout the night there was the hum oo electrical or other power equipment in the background. Everything was exceptionally clean.
The bar food is as good as ever, and very good value. This is a friendly, popular venue and you get to see and hear the locals. Breakfast is splendid and the mini-version is definitely enough to set you up for the day.
The request to pay in advance for the whole stay seems to have become the norm in Ireland but I was surprised that it was no longer possible to run up a meal tab. Perhaps there have been problems.
I have always enjoyed my stays at Woodfield House but given the price increase, which I did know about in advance, it’s probably my last. Its price structure is correct but probably not for holiday makers spending a lengthy stay in Ireland, as I was.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo