Absolute Hotel(Limerick)
US$126
US$120
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$157
US$102
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$123
US$116
US$74
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Ballyhoura Hostel(Limerick)(Great Value!)
US$52
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Cappavilla Conference Apartments(Castletroy)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$52
Hotwire.com
1,573 results
All reviewsthe outdoor hot tubquench bara business class roomshannon airportkids clubthermal suitebar foodrelaxation roombunratty castlelovely hotelleisure centrechanging roomsfamily roomsteam roomtop classenjoyable staygreat selection
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

The front of house and restaurant staff are lovely and friendly.
Bedroom was spacious but old fashioned-maybe others are more modern.
Restaurant food was nice, about 28e for 3 courses. Buffet breakfast was lovely.
Late checkout until 2pm was free.
View from the room was of a roof.
You'll need a car as location is poor, 15minutes from limerick city.
Stay was overpriced, wouldn't return.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Niamhmcs
Eoin C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2017

Dear Niamhmcs,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on your recent stay. I would be grateful if you could contact me directly on 061-456200 or via email on eoin.chambers@radissonblu.com with details of your stay room number date of stay etc. I would like to discuss aspects of your stay in further detail with you. Obviously it is very disappointing to read that you wouldn't return so any feedback you could offer with regards to this would be gratefully appreciated.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Guest Relations

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Excellent hotel... modern, stylish, clean, roomy..... everything we spoiled Americans look for !! The location was convenient with plenty of parking and the restaurant served a great breakfast. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Eoin C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2017

Dear Trouts10730,

Thank you for your glowing 5 star review of your recent stay with us. We were very happy to read that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. We love to spoil our guests so we were delighted to read your feedback.
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel should your travels bring you back to this side of the world again.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Lovely hotel, but very mean with in room tea &coffee. No biscuits!! Just 4 milk and4 tea bags. I'm sure you could have asked for more. Hot water took ages to run !! The service and food was excellent. Lovely comfy beds.e

Room Tip: Don't take a room at the end of the corridor, ages to get any hot water
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear nanagammon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on your recent stay. I was very happy to read that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. We would have been more than happy to supply you with more tea and milk as we normally put 4 of each as standard in our rooms but can of course give more if required.Biscuits are not supplied in rooms but again we would be more than happy to send some up if required by a guest.
Once again thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
We do hope to see you back in the hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Just back from overnight stay in your hotel on the 25th January 2017. I just want to give you my feedback of my stay in the hotel. I work in the industry so I know the hotel appreciate it to improve in them areas. I found when I called the hotel to speak with reservations she was unfriendly and to busy to take my call. When I arrived in the hotel the gentleman on the reception desk was very friendly and welcoming. We were on our mini honeymoon since only recently got married and he dropped bottle bubble in the room which was a very nice gesture. The room was nice spacious and clean. The down side we asked be near spa and we got room 115 that looked into the gym which wasn't nice. The shower head holder was broke and nearly hit my sons head while I was bathing him. My daughter found broke glass in the room thank god my son isn't crawling yet or would be serious problem if he had put glass in his mouth. We had treatments booked in the spa. Mark on desk wasn't very welcoming and friendly. We both got treatment done didn't find them satisfactory at all especially with the amount money we paid for them. My back was all bruised and tender from the massage. I was hoping to be relaxed and refreshed instead i was sore and aching. I brought this to marks attention he said this can happen. I have several massages and hasn't happened before. I was then looking forward to using the thermal suites but was so disappointed with them. I entered to smell of dirty water, sauna room not working properly, tropical showers out order only thing was any gud was the outdoor hot tub. Our little one loved the swimming pool wasn't to busy which was good since only small swimming pool. We had dinner later in your Porters Restaurant. The girls were very warmly and friendly. The food was amazing top marks to your chefs. The breakfast the next morning was very good. The buffet table was very well laid out full of selection of everything from pastries to cold meat to fresh fruit.
Overall our stay was very enjoyable.
Just bit work needs be done with the Spa and bit training maybe required.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear Mairead M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on your recent stay. I was very happy to read that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for highlighting some areas for improvement . I would be very grateful if you could send me on your contact details at eoin.chambers @radissonblu.com as our spa manger would like to speak to you in relation to your experience in the spa area.
I have shared your feedback with our management team and once again I thank you for taking the time to share this with us.
We hope to welcome you and your family back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Great experience. Nice, clean hotel with exceptionally polite and friendly staff. Literally every member of staff was helpful and nice. Nice SPA and gym facilities. Spacious room. Food in the restaurant was very tasty. Overall amazing place to spend some time in. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Eoin C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Dear Tomás Z,
Thank you for your five star review of you recent stay with us . We were very happy to read that you had such a pleasant stay with us . I have shared your kind comments with the team here.
We look forward to your return visit to the hotel.