Free cancellation until 28/07
US$52
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Cappavilla Conference Apartments(Castletroy)(Great Value!)
US$52
Hotwire.com
1,573 results
All reviewsthe outdoor hot tubquench bara business class roomshannon airportkids clubthermal suitebar foodrelaxation roombunratty castlelovely hotelleisure centrechanging roomsfamily roomsteam roomtop classenjoyable staygreat selection
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Lovely hotel, room was very nice, comfortable beds, breakfast good. Very good location. We only stayed one night and paid more than we would normally but if this isn't an issue then its a lovely place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Eoin C, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear doreenp283,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your recent stay with us.
We were delighted to read that you had a very comfortable stay with us.
We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights 29 December to 31st December inclusive for a family wedding. On the Friday night we had a family meal which was not perfect by any means in Porters. Lovely candlebras on table with lit candles but lights never dimmed at all. I ordered a pint of Guinness which arrived with the head halfway down the glass unbelievable. Then they miscounted the steak orders and my sister in law has to wait 20 minutes after everyone else to receive her steak. Bar staff in the bar on Friday 29th were dreadful, young inattentive had to wait ages to be served and it was not busy. It gave me a huge sense of foreboding for the wedding on Saturday but everything was perfect and the New Years eve post wedding was very good as well. Tons of kids screaming shouting and running around causing chaos until early morning on New year's Eve and no one stopped it. Special mention to Stefan on night reception and Katie who was working alone on the post wedding reception in the Shannon Suite both of them a credit to the Hotel. Overall a good experience but employing too many casuals with no real interest does let the Hotel down.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael G

Dear Michael G,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent visit to the hotel. I would like to take the opportunity to apologize to you regarding your experience in Porter's restaurant. It would appear that basic errors were made on the night in question. I will follow up with our restaurant team and I thank you for highlighting these lapses in service.
On New Year's Eve we had a number of families who did gather in the lobby area to ring in the New Year with their young kids. It was noisy, I myself was on duty that evening. I did try and police it as best as possible, bearing in mind that the kids parents were sitting in the lobby as well so were having the same experience as us all. I did speak with the parents when the volume levels became unacceptable and they did control their children. The majority of families and kids in the lobby were very well behaved but there is always an exception which we try and manage as diplomatically as possibly.
Katie is indeed and exceptional team member. She was the only person rostered to the bar that night as it was a function of 50 people. Our M&E team ran the food service side of the event. I have shared you kind comments both with her and Slavin on our night team.
On behalf of the entire team here I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New year and we hope to see you during the year.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed 2 January 2018

we stayed for two nights (2 adults, 4 kids) and were delighted with everything. In particular we decided to have dinner in the bar on the 2nd evening and Calvin really stood out. My hubbie was suffering a little from man flu and the kids were all tired after a long day of activities and our objective was to get food and then relax in the bedroom. Calvin was super with the kids. One of our kids was attending a swim camp n UL and the training can be vigorous and I was delighted when Calvin talked about the naval training pool and what they had to contend with. He was brilliant. The kids were facinated and so too was my hubbie. He was always friendly and nothing was too much. He really made our stay enjoyable. If the hotel does an employee of the month thing he should definitely get it. Well done Calvin, ur a natural at customer service and the hotel are very lucky to have you.

Room Tip: family rooms are spacious
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Margaret P,

Thank you for you 5 star review of your recent stay. We do hope that your husband has recovered from his man flu, a most troublesome condition that I myself have suffered with in the past :)

We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight Calvin and the exceptional customer service that he offered you during your stay. I have shared your kind words with him and I do agree with you that he is a great asset to our hotel.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you all back during the year and we would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel the night before an early flight from Shannon Airport.
On arrival we were greeted by excellent staff in Reception. From there to the bar where we met Calvin. He was exceptional. He entertained us with his stories and was ever so nice to our daughter. A proper Barman! We had light bites to eat at the bar - all very tasty.

The bedroom was clean and very comfortable with a great, big bed!
The Hotel provided us with a light breakfast at 5am which was just perfect.

Unfortunately we didn’t get to experience the leisure club or The Spa but I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Triona H,

Thank you for your lovely 5 star review of your recent stay with us.
We were delighted to read you comments regarding our reception team and of course Calvin in Quench bar.
We do hope that you will visit us again should your travels bring you back to the area.
Happy New Year to you and your family from all at the Radisson Limerick.