Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Savoy Hotel(Limerick)
1,501 results
All reviewsthe outdoor hot tubquench bara business class roomshannon airportkids clubbar foodthermal suiterelaxation roomlovely hotelbunratty castleleisure centrechanging roomsfamily roomsteam roomtop classweekend breakenjoyable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Room was lovely. Breakfast disgraceful. Almost cut my finger on toaster. Had lunch. Very poor. Processed ham in a salad which was supposed to be ham and egg. Asked for bread. Didn’t get. If staying don’t order food.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank pearlisland1
Eoin C, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear pearlisland1,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay. It seems that there were aspects of your stay that were far from ideal. We would have welcomed the opportunity to address these issue and rectify them when you were in house. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly regarding your experience and attempt to redeem ourselves in your eyes.
I can be contacted directly via email on eoin.chambers@radissonblu.com or via telephone on 061-456200.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Very helpful sales and reception staff, contacted me when something became available for my preferred dates. The key card system failed (yet again, a common problem in many hotels) so I had to traipse all the way back to reception (and no, I did not hold the key card by my phone for the 5 minute journey to my room). The room itself was clean and comfortable, with a nice desk and chair. I was there to attend a meeting for some 200+ people with tradeshow and talks, good venue for that, comfortable seating, good acoustics, etc. Evening meal was a little disappointing in terms of taste. Buffet breakfast was excellent (but there was no sign of scrambled eggs, for some reason - perhaps they would have appeared if I were more patient)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear joe f,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay. We appreciate your comments and will use this feedback in a constructive way to encase our operational standards.
We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Lovely relaxing spa break in a lovely hotel nice location friendly staff just on the outskirts of Limerick city which is great for shopping and lovely local people . Suitable for family couples etc. nice tennis court amenities also

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Dear Annette G,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your spa break.. We were delighted to read that you had such a plesant stay we us.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We were transferred here after landing at Shannon Airport instead of Cork.The staff went out of their way to help and couldn't have been nicer.Beautiful rooms,fantastic food and most of all very friendly and helpful staff.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the garden were very quiet.Not a sound
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Maryfjor,
Thank you for your 5 star review of your recent stay with us. I am glad that the team were so helpful in what was, no doubt, a trying situation that you were in.
We do hope that we see you gain very soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We were looking forward to our visit to this 5* hotel. On arrival the receptionist was very helpful and check in was very smooth. We arrived at our room which seemed fine until I opened the bathroom door, the sink was full of men's shavings and the floor was covered in hair, I called reception and they said they would send someone to clean it, my husband wiped the sink with a hand towel prior to them arriving. When we returned to the room the sink and floor were cleaner. I then went to have a shower and closed the door to find obviously they previous guests underwear hanging on the door. I do not think this is acceptable for a 5* hotel and I reported it when I checked out and the receptionist just said he was sorry. Won't be returning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Sarahp9
Eoin C, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Sarahp9,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay. I was very disappointed to read of your experience but also with the way your feedback was handled.
I would be very grateful if you would contact me directly on 061-456200 or via email eoin.chambers@radissonblu.com