Absolute Hotel(Limerick)
US$125
US$119
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$80
US$74
US$96
US$91
US$68
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Ballyhoura Hostel(Limerick)(Great Value!)
US$52
Agoda.com
  • Free Breakfast
  • Pool
Cappavilla Conference Apartments(Castletroy)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$52
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
2,853 results
All reviewsthe riveracross the bridgejunior suitecity centrelovely hotelthe executive loungewedding receptionthomond parkking john's castlecar parkfunction roomgreat roomtop classwould highly recommend this hotellast weekendfrom start to finishhen party
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a gala event. It was AMAZING from the beginning. The room was lovely. Unfortunately I didn't have time to enjoy the facilities which I was told by friends were great. The food and staff at the event were spectacular. Well done for such a beautiful hotel.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarahprobro
strandmanager2015, Manager at Limerick Strand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for the lovely review.

It is very high praise indeed to say that you found the gala event "amazing"

With our hotel considered a leading venue in Limerick for any large events we do try to inject the WOW factor in our events with our spectacular service and friendly staff

I hope we see you again soon at another great event

Reviewed 13 April 2016

I have stayed here twice, once with my boyfriend and once with a group of friends. Both times, I was very impressed with this hotel and its service. Staff are really friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The rooms are well kept and very comfortable. We stayed here for my boyfriend's birthday and when we arrived, there was a little platter of chocolates and a birthday message left on the table. A really nice touch. Great location for wandering the city. Their packages are great value. Will be back again!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracey N
strandmanager2015, Manager at Limerick Strand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for the lovely review, it is always great to hear positive feedback

I do hope you return to us in the future and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Strand Hotel

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Nice hotel with great service and wonderful views of the River Shannon. Very nice rooms, they are a good size with great bathrooms. Be sure to go to the pool and fitness center downstairs. Wonderful pool, whirlpool(s) and sauna.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank SuzePB58

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for the lovely review.

It was great to hear that you enjoyed staying with us so much and got to use all the facilities we have on offer especially our relaxing health club

I hope we see you again soon for another great stay

Reviewed 11 April 2016

Really felt that focus is on customer and making sure they had everything they needed. Easy to find, easy parking, warm welcome AND General Manager arrived as I was checking in and welcomed me !I stay here 1/2 a year and feel that the staff remember me ( or certainly make me feel that they do).

Room Tip: I was on 3rd floor and although facing main road slept very well.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank 113eamonn
Reviewed 9 April 2016

Not only was my standard room fitted with a fantastic King size bed. The bathroom was spacious including both a shower and a tub.
The breakfast was served from 6.30 and since I should fly out of Shanon early, I asked for some grab and go breakfast. They don´t have such a thing, but asked me what I would like for breakfast and at 5.30 they brought it to my room complimentary. Thats great service.

The menu in the bar is really good, international and not that expensive.

If you go to Limerick, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business