2,999 results
All reviews the river across the bridge junior suite city centre lovely hotel the executive lounge thomond park king john's castle function room car park great room top class would highly recommend this hotel last weekend bar staff hen party bar food
Reviewed 6 February 2019 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times and have always had a pleasant stay. The rooms are lovely, the food is very good and the staff are friendly and efficient. The location is also very convenient and parking is secure.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank M2AG
strandmanager2015, Manager at Limerick Strand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share such a great 5 star review following your recent stay here with us in Limerick Strand Hotel.

We are very proud of our offerings here and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team and I have no doubt they will be very appreciative.

We look forward to welcoming you back once more.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 25 January 2019 via mobile

Every time I visit Limerick on business I always use the Limerick Strand. Which can be every month. What a lovely Hotel. Friendly staff and top class accommodation. The standard of the rooms are very good. On my recent trip they advised me they had upgraded my room FOC to a suite. I had room 313 a suite with a fantastic view over the river. What an absolute picture in the evening being able to look out at all the lights over the river. Thank you.
This hotel is great value for the money you pay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Alison M
strandmanager2015, Manager at Limerick Strand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2019

Thank you for your review of the Limerick Strand Hotel following your recent stay with us. I was delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable experience. It was great to read that you found our team friendly and found our Suite so comfortable. They really are worth the upgrade with fabulous panoramic views over the Shannon River and Limerick city. I was also delighted to read you found the hotel great value for money.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

What makes this hotel stand out is the service. Every staff member is helpful & happy to look after their guests. Great food, comfortable bedrooms & one stand out barman - Andy who looked after us brilliantly over two days. He seemed to be there for every twist & turn, nothing was a problem...He is a super asset to the hotel

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback following your recent stay with us here at Limerick Strand Hotel.
Weddings are a big part of our business here at the Limerick Strand Hotel and we love to look after a happy couple on their big day.I was delighted to read you found the food great and our bedrooms comfortable. I will be sure to pass on your king words to Andy.
Best of Luck to the newly married couple.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your return visit to Limerick.

Reviewed 21 January 2019 via mobile

By complete accident we stayed here over the weekend of The Munster Rugby Union team playing Exeter in the European Champions Cup. Turns out they really love rugby in Ireland as the hotel was completely geared up for the game. The Exeter team also happened to be staying there too. However despite all this the quality of the hotel and services they provided did not suffer whatsoever.

Firstly the staff are amazing, professional but personable and extremely welcoming and polite.

The rooms are clean, spacious and well set out with lots of storage in drawers and also hangers. Bathrooms are quite large with a separate bath tub and shower cubicle.

The breakfast buffet in the river restaurant was great, extremely convenient and had a good selection of hot and cold items.

Location was perfect, walking distance of everything you would want to see.

All in all I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RachaelMurrell
strandmanager2015, Manager at Limerick Strand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2019

Thank you for your excellent review and kind comments about our hotel following your recent stay with us at Limerick Strand Hotel. I was delighted to read that your experience with us was pleasant, and that you enjoyed the hotels facilities and service provided.
When we have a home game in Thomond Park it certainly is a special day and I was delighted you enjoyed the atmosphere.I was also delighted to read you found the staff professional, welcoming and polite. I was glad to read also you found your room clean and spacious and enjoyed our award winning breakfast in The River Restaurant.

Thank you for your review, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 January 2019

I could not fault the hotel over anything. All staff were friendly and extremely helpful from front desk , house keeping , room service, they seem to run a great team and they added to my great stay. Room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. Food was of a very high standard. I had a slight issue in my room( honestly it was a technical issue so most likely my fault ) that was dealt with swiftly and very professionally. Already planning a return trip.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
strandmanager2015, Manager at Limerick Strand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this lovely review of Limerick Strand Hotel following your recent stay with us.
It was so lovely to read that we exceeded your expectations. Every one of my colleagues’ endeavor to provide our guests with as comfortable a stay as possible and we are glad that you had such an enjoyable time. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the members of the team.
I was delighted to read you found your room spacious and comfortable. I was also delighted to read you found our food offerings to be of a very high standard.
Thank you again for this lovely review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Limerick Strand Hotel very soon.