US$123
Absolute Hotel(Limerick)
US$126
US$122
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$101
US$98
US$68
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Ballyhoura Hostel(Limerick)(Great Value!)
US$52
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Cappavilla Conference Apartments(Castletroy)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$52
Hotwire.com
1,630 results
All reviewscentral locationo'connell streetcar parkthe heart of the cityboutique hotelhen partygreat nightbar restaurantreception areaexcellent hotelreception staffsaturday nightwould highly recommend this hotelenjoyable stayfrom start to finishstayed here for one nightescalator
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I have stayed here a number of times and will stay again in the future. The location of the hotel is ideal for a stay in Limerick.

Room clean, comfortable and spacious.

Staff quite friendly but service only average. That said, to be fair, the area of work for all does not make it the easiest - e.g. reception. We were too early to check-in so we left bags with the girl on reception - did not feel 100% confident that they would still be there when we got back as they were left in a very open area where it was busy with people coming and going. Would be better to have them put away somewhere more secure I would think.

We wanted to have a coffee in the late afternoon but were not permitted to be seated in the main bar area - we were told this quite abruptly by the gentleman who I think may have been the manager. Instead we were seated in the main reception desk area where it was very loud and busy - there was a group of children 'tearing about the place screaming' (parents - PLEASE control your children when you are in a public place - out of respect for others) - thankfully a member of the reception staff asked them to be quiet. There was a party having a celebration meal - they were seated right at the reception desk in the main foyer with people coming and going to the main reception/restrooms/entrance of the hotel - not at all pleasant for them I'd imagine.

Parking is very close and there is an overnight rate of just €7.50 for hotel guests.

Sorry - don't mean to be giving out - am only providing my personal feedback. I would definitely recommend to stay here for location but if you are looking for a quiet and relaxing place to stay this will not be for you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank PlanesTrainsAutos09
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely stay here. Gearoid and the staff were very helpful and attentive. We had a wonderful breakfast.
Our room was small but ideal for the one night.
Central location close to many shops, restaurants and bars.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mcdlou
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Where do I start? With something small like the bedroom lampshade? As to which I believe was used in a murder of some sorts- possibly used to bludgeon the guest to death to save them the misery of this dreadful hotel stay! Or will I go bigger to the coffee maker that sprays you with a delightful splash of coffee when you close it as it's on its last legs too? Or the suicidal view of room 2005? Not 1, not 2 but 3 windows! All looking on to a miserable filthy roof and equally disgusting walls, (curtains stay closed!!!) for €116 I'd rather sleep under the stars! But I'm not done!- for some bizarre reason I rang to arrange late check out till 2 at the extortionate price of 25€! Sur' at least we can enjoy a sleep in!- NOPE!!! Reception rang and demanded payment before 11am? Why not ask me to pay when I arranged it the night previous!? But there is the final straw that broke the now tired and broke camels back!- and that would be free parking! That I got validated at reception upon leaving, I asked did that cover us for leaving the car there till we get lunch? Of course it does" they said! Did it? Nope, was charged 7.50 for the car park as the man said no, they should have told you that it did not cover today. I have stayed in 5 hotels in the last 6 months, this was the higher end pricing and by far the worst! I will not be returning! Filthy ugly and a waste of money! All in contrast to its restaurant da Vincenzo which hosted impeccable food and delightful staff! Go eat! But don't stay!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nmrn
Reviewed 31 January 2018

The George is in a great location centre of town. Very warm and comfortable on a few days in January. Nice restaurant with good food and huge portions. The hotel staff were very pleasant in particular Gearoid Ryan, who went out of his way to help us.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is average. Above average location and price, but the rest is average.

Average rooms, average service, average bed- pretty average.

If I’m being particular: the lady at the reception is surly and clearly would rather be elsewhere, the pillows are terrible, the waterproof cover on the bed is noisy and unpleasant to think it’s necessary, the shower water smells for some reason, the room let’s in all the noise from the hallway, and the music from the hotel restaurant/bar permeates through to the rooms.

I’ve not stayed elsewhere in Limerick so I can’t say if it gets any better elsewhere, but for the price of this hotel is not really up to standard.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends