“Good for a quick meal if you are hungry”
Review of Antica Roma

Antica Roma
Ranked #68 of 88 Restaurants in Westport
Reviewed 27 June 2017

We arrived in Westport tired and hungry after a round of golf.We just wanted a quick meal without the trappings and that is what we got!pizza was good and did the job.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Lovely plain food, plenty of choices on the Menu, staff were really nice, hot food when you were served, efficient staff. Well done, I have told others about the place. Must have been good we visited there 4 times.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We ate here as we were starving and didnt fancy wandering to find somewhere.. it was only inside we realised how low a rating it has... needless to say after eating we all agreed the rating is deserved...

The food is pretty much fast food quality poor fast food quality at that.

BEWARE they have a ridiculous minimum spend to use a Debit or Credit card of 25euro... I have never been anywhere with such a stupid limit...

1  Thank Fionn M
Reviewed 3 April 2017

The food served (chicken curry) was just awful. Looked and tasted just like heated up from a week ago. Restaurants was cold, payment by card was only possible from 25 on upwards. Wouldn't go there again.

2  Thank Verena V
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Have been coming with my family since I can remember and it hasn't changed a bit. The burgers and hips are unreal! The taco fries are the best I've ever had and when I haven't been home in ages I honestly miss them. Their milkshakes are so tasty and they serve their soft drinks out of glass bottles which is a nice touch but I miss their old fountain drinks because they used to be so unbelievably nice. The best fountain drinks around and everyone would love if they brought them back! All my family love the place and so do so many others. Love they fry using the traditional lard which gives it its unique flavour. Go if you haven't gone!

1  Thank David H