An Daingean
Castle Dargan(Ballygawley)
US$85
US$82
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnext morningensuite roomfelt like homeshort drivetea coffeevisiting sligocomfortable bedrosses pointchristymaryhostsirelandinternetstrandhill
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

friendly Hosts, they tock US down to sligo an had super Tipps for Dinner und Pubs! The WiFi in the last rooms was bad, but still available, so we could check mails and so on! The Full Irish was very good, they extra bought white Pudding for me, because they normaly dont do white Pudding on the Full Irish. Thank you so much! I can recommend that B&B and would definately come back.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We were greeted by the hostess on her way to collect another lodger. Before she left she brought us some refreshing cold water. The en-suite room was lovely. We were able to take a delightful walk in the evening before retiring to the sitting room where we visited with another lodger who shared her lace making talents with us. After a good night's rest we had a delicious breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank DMCK2014
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Situated a few minutes away from town, and still close enough to the country side. It's hands down the best b&b i've ever stayed at. The lodge and the grounds were beautiful and yet so down to earth, and you could even just relax in the patio or out in the back. Mary, Christi and their daughters were a really friendly family, very kind and helpful, they were really friendly and genuinely seemed to care about your enjoyment even going out of their way to make sure that I made the most of my stay.
The cherry on top of this cake? Those mushrooms that came with the fantastic full Irish breakfast it was absolutely delicious, those alone are worth coming back for, and I will definitely definitely come back to this lovely place. It was truly an amazing experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed here for business in May 2014. I had a lovely big room, beautifully furnished and very clean. The bathroom was lovely and the wifi reception was fine in my room. The breakfasts are worth the visit alone! The girl couldn't have been nicer or more helpful and I had a really restful 2 nights there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Just spend a wonderful 3 nights at a very high quality B & B. A contemporary styled home, uncluttered, warm, friendly & most importantly, in my opinion a great nights sleep and ample elbow room in the shower, fantastic! Clean and spacious and lovely ambience. Mary made us very welcome, thank you very much. Ideally located close to town on the Hospital and IT side. Beautiful garden.

• Stayed: May 2014