All reviews next morning ensuite room felt like home short drive tea coffee comfortable bed rosses point christy mary hosts ireland internet strandhill
Reviewed 28 July 2014

really cute house near sligo, friendly staff and atmosphere, magnific breakfast. the decoration of the room was lovely too. i would highly recommend it and def comming back if in sligo again!!!!!!! :)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Asun T
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

friendly Hosts, they tock US down to sligo an had super Tipps for Dinner und Pubs! The WiFi in the last rooms was bad, but still available, so we could check mails and so on! The Full Irish was very good, they extra bought white Pudding for me, because they normaly dont do white Pudding on the Full Irish. Thank you so much! I can recommend that B&B and would definately come back.

Date of stay: July 2014
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We were greeted by the hostess on her way to collect another lodger. Before she left she brought us some refreshing cold water. The en-suite room was lovely. We were able to take a delightful walk in the evening before retiring to the sitting room where we visited with another lodger who shared her lace making talents with us. After a good night's rest we had a delicious breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank DMCK2014
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Situated a few minutes away from town, and still close enough to the country side. It's hands down the best b&b i've ever stayed at. The lodge and the grounds were beautiful and yet so down to earth, and you could even just relax in the patio or out in the back. Mary, Christi and their daughters were a really friendly family, very kind and helpful, they were really friendly and genuinely seemed to care about your enjoyment even going out of their way to make sure that I made the most of my stay.
The cherry on top of this cake? Those mushrooms that came with the fantastic full Irish breakfast it was absolutely delicious, those alone are worth coming back for, and I will definitely definitely come back to this lovely place. It was truly an amazing experience.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed here for business in May 2014. I had a lovely big room, beautifully furnished and very clean. The bathroom was lovely and the wifi reception was fine in my room. The breakfasts are worth the visit alone! The girl couldn't have been nicer or more helpful and I had a really restful 2 nights there.

Date of stay: May 2014