“Incredibly friendly ”

Ranked #1 of 28 Nightlife in Sligo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I found this bar through trip advisor and I wasn't disappointed. Being honest it has to be the best 'old fashioned' I've ever had. Jimmy the bar owner was fantasia sic as was Catrina. I wish I had more time in Sligo to return but thank you for a fantastic evening.

1  Thank Christopher C

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

The man that makes cocktails this well deserves to be rewarded a big shiny badge for 'the best cocktails made in a long time '. Super attention to detail.. beautiful garnishes.. well worth the €9 / €12 price tag on the drinks.. other drinks available - but why bother when these cocktails are so good !
Will be back next time we visit Sligo

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Beautiful cocktails, central location and great atmosphere! Love the decor! Definitely worth a visit!!

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I would highly recommend popping into Lillies bar in Sligo to try there amazing cocktails. I Love the vintage style decor. There is always a great atmosphere and brilliant live music.