“A cracking bar”

Ranked #1 of 28 Nightlife in Sligo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Went here with my wife based on TripAdvisor reviews as we both love cocktails. We were not disappointed, the barman Colin and the lads were very friendly and whipped up some savage cocktails. They had no problem explaining what was in the different drinks and how to make them at home. We had a great night and will define back.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"barman"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a great night here last night with my hubby. We were there early in the night & it was quiet at that stage so we sat at the bar. The bar staff were very friendly & chatty. They made me a cocktail that wasn't on the menu to satisfy my chocolate craving & it was fab! Would not go anywhere else on a night out. Highly recommend it..

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I found this bar through trip advisor and I wasn't disappointed. Being honest it has to be the best 'old fashioned' I've ever had. Jimmy the bar owner was fantasia sic as was Catrina. I wish I had more time in Sligo to return but thank you for a fantastic evening.

1  Thank Christopher C
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

The man that makes cocktails this well deserves to be rewarded a big shiny badge for 'the best cocktails made in a long time '. Super attention to detail.. beautiful garnishes.. well worth the €9 / €12 price tag on the drinks.. other drinks available - but why bother when these cocktails are so good !
Will be back next time we visit Sligo