US$107
US$86
Fitzwilton Hotel(Waterford)
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Miriam made my experience a good one. Lovely room and she explained where everything was and how it worked. I found out later in my trip not all owners are like her. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful and right on the time you asked for it. She suggested a lovely pub to eat dinner at and was just the nicest.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2015

I stayed at Claddagh for one night as part of a motorcycle tour of southern Ireland. Parking is good, room was clean, well appointed, bathroom nice and, most importantly, the bed was very comfortable.

Breakfast was very good (good quality bacon and sausage) and certainly set me up for the day.

This is an out of town B&B and you should be aware of that if you are thinking of walking into Waterford.

Unfortunately the weather was dreadful the week I was in Ireland and I ended up cutting my tour short. However, I intend to return and will certainly be staying at Claddagh when I do.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2015

The B&B was clean, well presented and the breakfast was plentiful and tasty. Thanks to the advice of the B&B owner we went to the Granville Hotel in the Quay side and it was fantastic. The wifi was a real treat as well.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed here two nights, it has nice sized rooms with firm beds, great breakfast and great WiFi. Also there is plenty of off street parking. Miriam is extremely friendly and helpful with any questions you may have.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2015

Stayed only one night but wish it had of been longer. Miriam could not have been a better hostess, making sure we had everything we needed and more. We had a triple room, the most comfortable beds of our 9 nights in Ireland. Room and bathroom were spacious and could not have been cleaner. Included a hearty breakfast with fresh eggs from her own chickens! The area was quiet but a short drive to Waterford centre. Thank you for a wonderful stay and would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family