See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Nice home and comfy bed. Good breakfast. Quiet. Hostess gave us good recommendation for places to eat. But we had trouble finding the house. If you book here, email her and ask for directions. Once there it is easy to find again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2016

This B&B was easy to find. We had booked through travel republic and stayed for a very reasonable rate. The B&B is very quiet and the breakfast was very good. Miriam, the owner, made us feel very welcome, and talked to my teenage daughter and made her feel very welcome.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Miriam couldn't have made us feel more comfortable and relaxed, we felt right at home. The room was exceptionally clean, had a very comfortable bed and powerful shower. Miriam went out of her way each morning to make sure breakfast was to our liking and we had everything we needed. Set in a perfect location in Irish countryside yet only minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Waterford City we couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Miriam made my experience a good one. Lovely room and she explained where everything was and how it worked. I found out later in my trip not all owners are like her. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful and right on the time you asked for it. She suggested a lovely pub to eat dinner at and was just the nicest.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2015

I stayed at Claddagh for one night as part of a motorcycle tour of southern Ireland. Parking is good, room was clean, well appointed, bathroom nice and, most importantly, the bed was very comfortable.

Breakfast was very good (good quality bacon and sausage) and certainly set me up for the day.

This is an out of town B&B and you should be aware of that if you are thinking of walking into Waterford.

Unfortunately the weather was dreadful the week I was in Ireland and I ended up cutting my tour short. However, I intend to return and will certainly be staying at Claddagh when I do.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo