“Delicious Spag Bol, fast service ”
Review of cafe lucia

cafe lucia
Ranked #33 of 187 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Its a great spot for a quick lunch! Sandwiches, paninis, soups daily specials, cakes.

Plenty of staff and the atmosphere is nice.

I got a delicious spaghetti bolognese the other day. Was cooked in red wine and had mushrooms (my favourite) though it was served on a cold plate, and the garlic 'crostini' wasn't very crusty, more soggy.

Saying that, it was fab. Just little things lost it one star, such as the dirty menus made of paper they have on each table, the 'dessert' menu consists of a pink piece of paper riddled with dirty fingerprints and tomato sauce.

None the less I'd still return to this little funky cafe !

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I was in here cafe Lucia in town today and I was welcomed in straight away, the staff was really lovely and I got a table upstairs ... I got a warm Cajun wrap and a coke ... my food was really quick and the potion was so big... I was served by a lovely young girl Loretta she was so helpful and went above and beyond to please us and get us everything we needed... I will definitely be coming back. Thanks Loretta

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Food is freshly cooked and consistently good. Food was nicely presented. Portion sizes were good and the value was also good.Staff are very friendly.
Lovely for Breakfast or Lunch

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Three of us had a lovely lunch in this busy but friendly restaurant in the Ardkeen shopping centre. Using fresh ingredients and with generous portions the food was delicious, and service excellent. A worthy five stars.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Love going to cafe Lucia. Great for a quick lunch. Lots of variety on offer and excellent service every time I've been here. I especially love their homemade lemonade and deserts.