“Yet again another amazing meal! ”
Review of Wok Star

Wok Star
Ranked #6 of 38 Restaurants in Arklow
Price range: US$12 - US$23
Description: Wok Star is a fresh, modern approach to the traditional Asian restaurant and takeaway, combining only the best recipes from your favourite cuisines. Here at Wok Star we do our best to provide you with healthy fresh food that's good for both your body and mind. In order to do this, we create everything from scratch so we know exactly what goes into our dishes.
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Yet again another amazing meal, nothing to fault their food! An absolute must... The two lads are gentlemen and go out of their way to please... Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit. The asian noodle dishes are average but the Indian food is top quality. I had the chicken shaslik and it the best that I've had. The Indian food here is just great but it's also healthier too.
I think I'll become a regular visitor.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Seems to be a fairly new restaurant that still hasn't found its feet. There seems to be everything on the menu, Thai, Chinese and Indian food. Those who ordered noodle dishes at the table were disappointed with their food, whereas those that ordered Indian were pleased. Big price mark up on supermarket wine. Owner seemed very nice and offered free Sambuca after our meal.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We finally got the chance to go to Wok Star this evening and it was most definitely worth the wait, such a gorgeous little restaurant. The food was amazing, so fresh and delicious, the staff were welcoming and friendly and the chef served our mains to us and said advised us he can cook anything to our liking, whether we want it more or less spicy etc which we thought was a lovely touch. I had the Newari Curry and my husband had the Saag and both were so delicious.

It is a breath of fresh air in Arklow, I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious Thai curries - fresh ingredients - friendly staff - a ray of sunlight in Arklow - great to see vibrant new business in Irish towns - highly recommended!