“My go to lunch and breakfast spot!”

Bella Vida Garden Cafe
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten Free Friendly. Awesome Seafood & Pasta dishes. Well known for our Creamy Crab Soup and melt in your mouth Pot Roast!
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Love Bella Vida! Owners are on the premises making sure you enjoy your meal. Eat Sunday morning breakfast on a regular basis. As a long-time vegan, my breakfast options are very limited...but not here! They have soy milk for my coffee and a vast array of vegan options. I love the tempeh scramble! Black beans, tempeh, onions, peppers with rice cheese. They even have a vegan butter for the toast. My vegetarian husband orders omelettes with a side of veggie sausage or tempeh bacon. When it's cold outside, I order the vegan pancakes...yummy! I always suggest Bella Vida for lunch as well. Lots of vegan and vegetarian options. The food is fresh and made to order. Servers are nice and take care of you...while I wouldn't call it health food, it certainly fits the bill when you are looking for a great breakfasts or lunch in Cape May.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This is a place my family has come to love over the years. Great choice for breakfast. Their plantain bites are superb. Pancakes are terrific. Pay the extra for the Costa Rican coffee.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Owned and operated locally, this is one of the few places I know that offers vegetarian and gluten free meals. The place isn't fancy, nor the food, but that is not to say the food is substandard. It's delicious! I often have breakfast here alone, and lunch with friends.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My family needed a last-minute dinner location bcs of rain but we are a group of 20 with a few small kids. We lucked out finding Bella Vida Garden Cafe! An expansive and varied menu allowed all in our group to find just what they wanted from salmon to seafood salad to meatloaf to cheese ravioli. Truly there was something for everything! Our cheerful server Chris was helpful and attentive the entire time as he took care of us in our private room. Walking out with full bellies, a few adults were talking about wanting to come back the next day.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Put in for a table for 6. They seated the wrong family at our table that cam in behind us. The called us and it was a table for 2. Didn't work so well. So we still waited. It was so late we could order lunch which two people did. Terrible hosted and very disorganized. I will not go back. Food was ok not great. Daughter had chicken ranch wrap. We think they must have run out of ranch dressing. Not good for 1115 lunch.