“Birthday celebrations”

Middletons Steakhouse & Grill Peterborough
Reserve with OpenTable
Middletons Steakhouse & Grill Peterborough is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 472 Restaurants in Peterborough
Price range: US$12 - US$65
Description: Located in the centre of Peterborough, this stylish steakhouse restaurant is perfect for dining or relaxing anytime of the day. All of our meat is delivered fresh everyday from our very own butchery in Middleton, Norfolk, ensuring a delightfully fresh meal each time you visit. Why not check out our delicious Sunday Roast, along with our fixed price menu of 3 courses for only £9.95 Mon - Sat 12-6pm.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

First time at Middletons and didn’t disappoint. Preordering was easy. All done by email due to size of party. Food was delicious and staff very attentive. Definitely will be returning. Thank you for a fab meal.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

First time here and was disappointed. Seafood grill was too salty. Mussels weren't fresh, and were tiny and gritty. The bread that came with the mussels were as hard as stone.

Very friendly and efficient staff though so well done on that.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Okay so about 3 months ago I visited Middletons Steakhouse & Grill in Peterborough with 3 other people. As my previous review states, it was a bad experience. At the time of that review, i received a phone call from Middletons who were very understanding and apologetic about the experience I had. The lady told me to visit again in a couple months time once they have a reshuffle of staff. Well last night that is exactly what I did and what an experience!

The waiter who served us was extremely polite, helpful and friendly. Including the gentleman who showed us to our table as me and my girlfriend walked in. The atmosphere was much nicer. The waiter brought out some table water for us whilst we looked through the menu. They came and took our order within a very reasonable time and it did not take long at all for our food to arrive.

Now the food was exceptional this time! We both ordered the Middletons Grill which in my opinion is the best value for money. It came with 4 ribs, a chicken breast & drumstick, an 8oZ Rib-eye Steak and a bowl of chips. The food was divine. I ordered my steak medium-rare and it was cooked to perfection. I have to say one of the nicest meals I've had in a very long time.

During our meal the waiter occasionally asked us how everything was as well as asking if we needed anything which was very nice. Once we finished we asked for the bill and the manager bought it over and thanked us for coming back. Which I am so glad we did!

The meal was reasonably priced at around £46 for 2 Middletons grills, a glass of red wine and a glass of prosecco. I couldn't complain about anything! The meal was lovely, the staff were delightful and I will definitely be coming back here in the future.

Kirstie B, Guest Relations Manager at Middletons Steakhouse & Grill Peterborough, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Toby

Thank you for this review, I am so pleased your return visit went so well. We hope to see you in Middletons again very soon!

Regards,
Kirstie Blanchette
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Went today for the Middletons lunch menu-food quality very good especially for the price.

Service some challenge but can't fault the staff.

Had to wait a short while before order being taken but in defence appeared to be very few of them.

The lady who served us who we recognised from previous visits to Bills in town was very apologetic once she got to us & nicely recognised us once she was able to serve us.

A bit of a longer than desired wait for the food-if we had been in a rush may have been a problem but when food arrived very good for the price & the server was again very apologetic for the wait.

Not sure if they had a temporary shortage of staff or just not enough but can give that a pass in terms of the overall experience.

Shall visit again-especially for the lunch menu.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Can't review the food as I was not allowed to book a table. Rang to book a table for 7 people in 10 days time. Was told that they didn't take bookings for more than 4 people between the hours of 6.30pm and 9.00pm. When I asked why I wad told that it was to reduce pressure on the kitchen. Four is such a ridiculously low number. I can't take my parents out for a meal unless I leave my teenage kids at home.

Kirstie B, Guest Relations Manager at Middletons Steakhouse & Grill Peterborough, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hello Alan.

Our apologies for this. Thank you for talking to me on the phone earlier, there was a misunderstanding with the team member who answered your call, but this issue has now been rectified.
Wishing you a great visit on Friday!

Thanks,