All reviewsbrewers fayrelarge tescoall you can eatcomfortable bedshopping centreattached restaurantgreat nights sleepcomfortable stayplenty of parkingwhat it says on the tinexcellent stayclean roomscar parkfamily roomthe pubthe ground floorstayed for one night
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Great hotel and with the Premier Inn you know what you are getting. Staff in hotel and restaurant were fantastic and always polite and helpful. Will be staying again next week and is always the hotel I select when attending Peterborough

1  Thank traceysmith600
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Checked in Thursday night and was greeted by a rude woman called Bev. All I did was ask for an Iron and was growled at and told no we don’t have any left. OK no problems and went to my room and then went out. Returned to hotel at around 1130 and on the off change I asked the guy on reception if I could have an Iron. He went straight to a cupboard and looked in but told me there wasn’t one there but if I hold on 2 mins he will check the laundry room. He returned with an iron and board less than a min later. I mentioned that I had asked earlier for 1 but was told there wasn’t any. He said that someone must have returned it but could tell it was a lie as it wasn’t convincing. Anyway, Bev was on again in the morning and I mentioned it to her and got the same response as before. Shame really as the hotel and other staff I came into contact with were great, just let down by her.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Peterborough (Hampton) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Hello.

Thank you for your feedback.

It's disappointing to hear that you felt one our team members was rude to you but I'm pleased another member of staff managed to sort out an iron for you. I apologise that we weren't able to get you one when you requested as they are subject to availability.

We are glad to hear you were content with the rest of your stay and hope to welcome you back in the future.

Thanks.

Josh

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

If you are staying away for business and you value a comfortable room and plenty of food choices for your money then look no further than this premier inn. Great access to both the town centre and the A1.

Food in the adjoining pub is great value.

On,y usual compliant for a premier inn, usual struggles getting soap out of the dispensers and the free WiFi is pretty poor.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business