“Superb!”
Review of Gino d'Acampo

Gino d'Acampo
Ranked #117 of 401 Restaurants in Harrogate
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Love this restaurant in Harrogate. Superb food, excellent service and great atmosphere. Will certainly go again!!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I recently visited Harrogate with my mum for my 21st and we noticed Gino’s restaurant which I was eager to try. We was given a loyalty card each for £20 off our meals totally up to £40!! This was amazing. We booked into the restaurant with one of the waiters who was the most friendly smiley and welcoming person we could of met.
When we went for our food the same waiter looked after us, and the food was to die for. After our meal I received a desert on the house and as I was asking about Gino he waiter gave me a free Gino cook book! He was so good with us and looked after us.
If anyone visits Harrogate please please please go this restaurant you will thank me:)

1  Thank Samantha V
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Visited here twice and would not go back.
Service is awful, staff to busy trying to look good all style over substance, no genuine feel to the place .
Tried to book a table at 5pm to be told they only had the roof terrace , we said we would leave it as we preferred downstairs , very quick change of tune and we were told we could sit downstairs, arrived to find only about half a dozen tables in the whole place , so no idea what the problem was.
Food very average..

5  Thank N17PJJ
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Excellent service by a most charming waiter. Children were made very welcome and food of a high choice and quality.We would most definitely return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We called in for a glass of bubbly as we had already booked a table at a different restaurant we were met with excellent service and the hospitality was great my only regret was that we hadn’t booked in for our meal we will be back.