“Excellent - quite unusual but lovely”
Review of Sage Bistro - CLOSED

Sage Bistro
Price range: US$15 - US$49
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: NEW OWNERSHIP .....This restaurant is small and relaxed. We dont want to rush anyone out so we do not rush service so if you are in a rush please do let us know and we will ensure that you are looked after accordingly. We only take bookings for one seating so please be sure to book to avoid disappointment. We are able to take parties so please do phone to arrange yours. If you have special requirements dietary or otherwise please do let us know when you book - we want your visit to be the best it can be!!!
Brighouse, United Kingdom
“Excellent - quite unusual but lovely”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Quite unusual from the outside - but do go in, very pleasant and happy lovely atmosphere. Superb service, and really friendly people/service they cant do enough for you.

2 Thank Jean H

Nottingham
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

A friend and I had an excellent meal here in a warm and friendly atmosphere. The restaurant was recommended to us and I would have no hesitation in passing my praises on to someone else. The food was well cooked and presented, with lovely tasty morsels to try out while waiting for your courses to arrive. Well done and thank you for a lovely evening!

1 Thank Jomina
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Oh My Goodness!!!”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Gosh oh Gosh, What a fantastic find!! Popped into to join friends at the spur of the moment for a drink before they dined. Got chatting with the staff who are super friendly and decided to stay and eat. What can I say. Incredible , Amazing food!! Absolutely delicious...Great staff, Brilliant atmosphere and all very reasonably priced. I enjoyed the evening so much that I've convinced my husband to join me for early doors today after work so he can see for himself what a gem of bistro this is. I have a feeling this will become our regular and definitely recommend you to try it.

• Visited March 2012
“Warm and friendly, great choice for all”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I wouldn't think twice about visiting again. For all the restaurants in Harrogate, I'm so glad we ended up here. They deserve to be much higher up in the ratings in my opinion! Great food, lovely staff and very reasonable. Simple!

1 Thank BradCymru
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic overall experience”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Excellent service, tasty meals and lovely ambience. Staff very attentive and aware of detail . Superb evening.

1 Thank Buxtonleigh