Arden House(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$86
The Welford Bed & Breakfast(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$99
US$80
Harrogate Lifestyle Apartments(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$117
Studley Hotel and Orchid Restaurant(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$114
Acorn Lodge Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$96
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$296
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$375/night.

Hazel Manor(Harrogate)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 March 2015

Did not even stay in Hotel that we paid for was sent to a hovel 2 streets down at 11 pm at night no hot water could not even get in 1 of the rooms.The list is endless no kettle to prepare a drink.mould on walls and windows freezing had to sleep in coat television not workng where do i stop.They refused to refund money total breach of trading standards paid for something i did not recieve .My advice is sleep rough its better standards and u dont have to pay for it plus its warmer out side.ADVOID

Room Tip: Check feedback on hotels
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank paulaK6002EQ
Reviewed 23 December 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked this hotel as we were going to a wedding in harrogate. Upon arrival we saw that the reception area wasn't very clean and there was a general smell about the place. Keeping up our optimism we checked in and the rude lady gave us our room key and we thought that was going to be the last of it; little did we know this was just the beginning. The door handle on our room was falling off, the room was dirty, there was food under the chair, the bedding was unsanitary, the glasses were dirty, there was mould around the windows, the general place was disgusting. We asked to change rooms and the other was really no better, the wardrobe was falling to bits, there was mould around the windows, they were all rotten, there was mould on the carpet where the radiator had been leaking and the bed wasn't even made! Furious, we left the hotel for a breather to figure out what we should do. Upon our return the lady wasn't there, just a member of staff that collected the room keys (he didn't speak much English) but he tried to help as best he could. He put us on the phone to her, she was rude, she shouted at me, told me we couldn't have our money back because of a contract; one of which we had neither witnessed nor signed; it wasn't her job now as she was off duty and hug up the phone on me. She did the same to her member off staff that tried to ring her back too!
All in all it was the worst experience ever, I would rather sleep rough than there, it's probably more hygienic!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Katherine S
Reviewed 6 November 2014

Booked through Late Rooms in a hurry - only later realised their 3 stars were self-awarded! Run- down, tatty and shambolic. I arrived before the 2pm checkin so agreed to come back later. By 3.30 my room was still not ready and there was no knowing how long it would be as no staff were there apart from an administrator who took my key back but said there was a strict no refunds policy. I found another hotel and left!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Caroline1001
Reviewed 13 October 2014

I booked its sister hotel Azalea Living. When I read tyhe awful reviews I rang up to confirm the details. The had no recollection and had lost my credit card details. They offered me this hotel which I declined after there awful booking. Then I found they had taken a wooping £660.00 out of my account a month later. Avoid at all cost!!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrew D
Reviewed 4 August 2014

In general, dirty and squalid. This was just a run-down house, I didn't want to touch anything. On the plus side, I didn't need a wake up call as there was no real curtain so I woke up with the daylight.

Room Tip: If you must stay here, make sure they don't farm you out to their "sister" property.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends