Ashley House Hotel
Crowne Plaza Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$90
CrownePlaza.com
  • Breakfast included
Cairn Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Cedar Court Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$72
The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$77
Ascot House Hotel Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$110
Old Swan Hotel(Harrogate)
US$131
US$104
Hotels.com
The West Park Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$127
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2015

Terrible. Had we not paid in advance we would have left after the first night. One of the windows did would not shut so every vehicle which roared down the road woke us up as did every drunk that walked down it. The room was dirty and had we closed the window we would not have been able to breath as it was so stuffy and dusty. It had not been dusted for months if ever. Although the room was a double there was only one teacup and two teabags on a
dirty table. The wardrobe had no hanging rails and even if it did the coat hangers were all broken. There was a fridge in room hooray! But the lead was not long enough to reach to the socket. Only two pillows on the bed and the quilt only just fitted so every time one of us turned over the over had the quilt pulled of three.

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank Dorothy O
Reviewed 11 March 2015

Did not even stay in Hotel that we paid for was sent to a hovel 2 streets down at 11 pm at night no hot water could not even get in 1 of the rooms.The list is endless no kettle to prepare a drink.mould on walls and windows freezing had to sleep in coat television not workng where do i stop.They refused to refund money total breach of trading standards paid for something i did not recieve .My advice is sleep rough its better standards and u dont have to pay for it plus its warmer out side.ADVOID

Room Tip: Check feedback on hotels
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank paulaK6002EQ
Reviewed 23 December 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked this hotel as we were going to a wedding in harrogate. Upon arrival we saw that the reception area wasn't very clean and there was a general smell about the place. Keeping up our optimism we checked in and the rude lady gave us our room key and we thought that was going to be the last of it; little did we know this was just the beginning. The door handle on our room was falling off, the room was dirty, there was food under the chair, the bedding was unsanitary, the glasses were dirty, there was mould around the windows, the general place was disgusting. We asked to change rooms and the other was really no better, the wardrobe was falling to bits, there was mould around the windows, they were all rotten, there was mould on the carpet where the radiator had been leaking and the bed wasn't even made! Furious, we left the hotel for a breather to figure out what we should do. Upon our return the lady wasn't there, just a member of staff that collected the room keys (he didn't speak much English) but he tried to help as best he could. He put us on the phone to her, she was rude, she shouted at me, told me we couldn't have our money back because of a contract; one of which we had neither witnessed nor signed; it wasn't her job now as she was off duty and hug up the phone on me. She did the same to her member off staff that tried to ring her back too!
All in all it was the worst experience ever, I would rather sleep rough than there, it's probably more hygienic!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Katherine S
Reviewed 6 November 2014

Booked through Late Rooms in a hurry - only later realised their 3 stars were self-awarded! Run- down, tatty and shambolic. I arrived before the 2pm checkin so agreed to come back later. By 3.30 my room was still not ready and there was no knowing how long it would be as no staff were there apart from an administrator who took my key back but said there was a strict no refunds policy. I found another hotel and left!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Caroline1001
Reviewed 13 October 2014

I booked its sister hotel Azalea Living. When I read tyhe awful reviews I rang up to confirm the details. The had no recollection and had lost my credit card details. They offered me this hotel which I declined after there awful booking. Then I found they had taken a wooping £660.00 out of my account a month later. Avoid at all cost!!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business