Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Quad biking and rifles

This was a fun activity (quad biking and air rifle shooting), especially after so many months in... read more

Reviewed today
Fiona R
Archery experience

Lots of fun with Dan doing some archery with the kids. Loved it, Dan was a great host. The best... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Day Boat Hire
35 Reviews
from US$243.15
More Info
All reviews axe throwing high ropes quad biking body zorbing ripley castle great fun birthday party archery session great instructor raft building instructor rich leap of faith a lot of fun go ape year olds lovely setting great morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021

The best part of the experience is the team that we were working with. Marc and Sofia really know how to convert any activity into party and warm up my kids even in the coldest days.
I would recommend them as best adventure team I ever work with.

Date of experience: April 2021
LiveForToday123, Manager at Live For Today, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Eter!

Thats amazing to here, thank you so much for your kind feedback!

I will make sure to pass it onto the both of them!

See you back in the future!

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

My 10 yo absolutely loved his holiday camp experience, completely worn out every day and even keen to go another time which is unheard of! Thank you.

Date of experience: March 2021
LiveForToday123, Manager at Live For Today, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Thats just amazing to hear! Thank you so much for some wonderful feedback!

In that case then, we will see him for the next holiday :-D

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Highly recommended.

Review from my children (8 and 10):
“It challenges me and makes me want to do my best”
“I used to be scared of climbing trees but now I want to do it everyday”
”Playing in the water is so much fun”
“The teachers are kind and make you have the best experience”
“You get to meet new friends”

We’ll definitely be booking again.

Date of experience: April 2021

Wow! Thank you so much for an amazing review and feedback from your Children!

We instantly forwarded this onto the instructors who have been working with them - You guys are the best!

Reviewed 14 December 2020

Superb team. Our scouts were well looked after by Laura and the Live for Today team and made it a fun and enjoyable morning for all the scouts.

Date of experience: December 2020
The Team L, Manager at Live For Today, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2020

Wow what a lovely review, I will make sure to pass that on to Laura and Lee!

Thank you for your commits and your visits! I'm sure we will be seeing the team back soon :-D

Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

We did the High Ropes adventure, one unfit mum, and 2 very fit kids aged 9 and 12. We had done GO Ape style ropes activities before, but this was totally different.

We climbed a giant redwood tree.... To about 15m above ground, before moving onto a test of bravery, climbing a huge telegraph pole before manoeuvring into the small platform on top of the pole and them leaping to a trapeze. Finally we climbed another tree and balanced across a high beam ( really really high!)

The weather was miserable, but it honestly didn't matter at all. The group leader was brilliant, really motivating and encouraging, and she managed to even get this unfit mum to the top of the climbs!

We spent a great hour climbing trees and leaping through the air... Highly recommend!

Date of experience: October 2020
The Team L, General Manager at Live For Today, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2020

Thank you so much for the great review, we love that you enjoyed it so much.

Hope to see you back again sometime soon.