“Pizza delight ”

Sam's Pan Pizza and Kebab House
Ranked #140 of 344 Restaurants in Gloucester
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Went to Sams to get a pizza and the service was fantastic Sam is a great friendly guy who gave my kids and free drink because of the queue in the shop. Great value and tasty menu thumbs up and recommended also has a great Indian menu too under the coriander

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Have used this establishment over a period of 3 years now. The food (be it pizza or kebab) is of amazing quality and there delivery service is allways on time and served by there hard working team who allways come up trumps.

In the last few mths a large pizza chain company has set up near by .... and yes I have tried them, but I have now gone back to Sams as I feel there quality of food and there service is far better.

To be honest I know the large pizza chain nearby try to get you in with cheap one off discount offers .... I can see this working for some people, but the quality of the food is not the same.
Quality of food outways price in my book

Highly reccomend thease guys ...3 years and yet to have a bad experince.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Delivered to the Premier Inn Hotel in Little Witcombe with no problems. We found this place online and they delivered promptly and hot. The driver did forget our bottle of drink but a quick call and they managed to get the driver back quickly. Very good value as ordered a meal deal and the lady helpful on the phone as we didn't know if they would deliver to a hotel.

1  Thank CJ_The_Globetrotters
Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

The nan bread is awesome a good feed for a very resonable price delivery has always been within the hour.as a fast food takeaway I can't fault it they even cater for dietary requirements were they can .and they give you a good salad on your kebab also .

Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

Had many kebabs and burgers from here, always been pretty good. Friendly staff, fair prices.

I more often phone and then collect as I hate waiting for the delivery people, I can't remember them being particularly slow I just don't like waiting when Im hungry.