“Tasty Pizza”

Add it.
Papa John's Pizza
Ranked #213 of 339 Restaurants in Gloucester
Reviewed 26 May 2017

We don't normally order take away pizza but we are glad we did. The lady who took the order was polite and efficient. Delivery was made in 30 mins. Both pizzas were delicious and were hot. So big we had the rest for lunch the next day. Would definitely order again. Plenty of offers. 2 for Tuesday is a good deal.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Waited an hour for my pizzas. Had to cancel the order in the end since the delivery driver couldn't find my house.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Pizza was so delicious and my family enjoyed it. We didn't wait for long time and payed with 50% discount. Good service and tasty...

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Got a take away from here recently. Unfortunately they messed up my order, this happens here almost every time I order. The girl on the phone did not pass on certain information to the chefs and she was unaware of various pizza toppings on the menu. To top it all off they over charged me too! Thank god for papa johns policy of rectifying mistakes there use I would certainly avoid this place in future. I came to this one despite the fact that another store is nearer to my house, as when they do get it right I've had really nice pizzas from here but I think I will try the other store next time, am fed up of waiting for them to make another pizza...

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

The pizzas are okay, they certainly are not bad pizza. It's just there are much better pizza places in the area.

The toppings never seem to taste as fresh as others.