1,275 results
All reviews swimming pool leisure facilities superior room evening meal coach party night break health club steam room and sauna lovely hotel mini bar alton towers three course meal bed and breakfast plenty of parking peak district restaurant staff short break
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked this Hallmark hotel to use as a base while wanting to visit the Peak district. It has good access to main roads which makes it very convenient, got checked in, they upgraded us to executive room, why are all hallmark hotel rooms so dull looking?
Room was clean and tidy but definitely in need of some TLC.
The two large single beds pushed together made for a very large bed.
We used the pool and sauna, which we feel is one of the big benefits for staying at a hallmark hotel.
The evening menu had a good selection on offer, and prices were very reasonable.
Breakfast was pleasent, only thing missing for me was muesli, they kept the place clean and tidy, and the hot food was served hot, which is always a bonus.
The location allows you the opportunity to walk into mickleover, where there are a few bars and restaurants so ideal just to walk of all the food.
Would I stay here again, yes no problem at all.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kelandchez
David C, General Manager at Hallmark Hotel Derby Mickleover Court, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for your review, I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my stay here, the staff were fantastic (particularly at reception and booking). The room was perfect and very clean, comfortable bed and great facilities at the health club. I will definitely visit again.

Room Tip: The executive suites are roomy and luxurious.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Thanks for the fantastic review I am so pleased you had a great stay with us, please do keep an eye on our website for some great offers and deals if you are thinking of coming back to us soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We met friends, and ordered coffee's, after some time, the cups were still on the table, so we moved them ourselves. We then ordered a snack, and again the plates were not removed. We again removed the plates and ordered coffee's again, once again not removed. We then left. I guess they are still there now.
Get your act together.
John & Anne

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
I am so sorry that your table wasn't cleared whilst you were sat down in our lounge area, I will of course bring this up with the team as it is a very basic standard.
Again thank for taking the trouble to leave your feedback and I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

A great wedding venue & staff at wedding breakfast, reception, leisure suite were all friendly, helpful, polite and accommodating. A five star experience for customer service! We are a very demanding family with high expectations and I have to admit that I felt the hotel staff went above and beyond to accommodate us-from a very early arrival (thank you Lisa/night staff) to late checkouts and preparing special meals when vegetarian options ran out. Nothing was ever a problem. Even retrieving left luggage/jackets were swiftly. I can definitely say I will stay here again as kids loved the big pool & I enjoyed the sauna. I have to admit that some leisure centre areas looked tired- but it was VERY clean & did not alter my experiences. Thank you for an enjoyable weekend.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
David C, General Manager at Hallmark Hotel Derby Mickleover Court, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thanks for a great review, I am so pleased you enjoyed your break with us I do hope we can welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a 2 night break with friends to visit the Peak District. Comfortable hotel and nice evening menu. Food was good quality, especially the breakfast which was excellent.
room ( executive) was very comfortable. One small problem was no mini bar, which had been removed but room was clean and well presented.
Staff very good and attentive and we would stay here again and recommend the hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, our superior rooms and suites have a complimentary soft drinks mini bar.
I do hope you will come back and visit again soon.