“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you like good food in great surroundings with staff that are able and willing to give 5star service this is the place to eat in Derby well done to all at Antibov

2  Thank dmeek807

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I took my daughters and Wife to celebrate my Wife’s Birthday. We haven’t been for some time but we weren’t disappointed.
It was Monday 26th and I was surprised at how busy it was given it was A Monday.
The food was excellent with a great Menu.
Drinks were priced reasonable as well Carling on £2.50 @ Peroni only £3.00 where it’s north of £4.50
My only slight moan and it’s my fault I know,
But if I’d have showed my Phone offer from their website I would have got 30% of bill which would have been worth £38. I thing the Waiter/Waitress could have prompted me.Top place though and consistently good over the Years!

2  Thank Jimdraper
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited on Friday night with the girls. The food was excellent and very tasty. The service was a little slow and some of the waiters need to learn how to smile but it would not put me off visiting again. Lovely atmosphere.

1  Thank N3ssie66
Reviewed 18 March 2018

This intalian restaurant simply cannot do enough for everyone they go to the end of the earth ax it moves for everyone as they do there absolute best every visit to maximise the customers experience, plus the foods 1st class every visit, simply cannot get enough, magical people here, always

1  Thank Phil M
Reviewed 17 March 2018

We have been here a few times and always had a good enjoyable meal, however the deterioration in the quality of the food was evident.

We asked if the calamari was fresh? we were told yes, when it arrived it was clearly from frozen, disappointing to say the least and tough.

The prawns i had as a starter were flat, tasteless and full of water, again not fresh, and tasted funny . i brought this to the waiters attention, He seemed a little confused by "tasted funny" he did not offer any explanation or alternative.

The Chicken Kebab i ordered was burnt, and tasteless, not eaten.

The garlic bread had no "Garlic", this was brought to the attention of the Manager, who did not charge us for the "Garlic Bread"

This visit was disappointing, we wont be going again!.