“Great family fun”

AIREA51
Ranked #5 of 12 Fun & Games in Telford
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: AIREA51, the UK’s newest indoor adventure park, and the first of its kind in Telford is about to spring into action. Boasting more than 30,000 sq. ft filled with activities for the whole family. Alien themed rooms throughout ensure that you will have an out of this world experience at AIREA51. Watch your children enjoy this fun-filled centre, or release the child that lives within you and join in the fun. Whether you are celebrating a kid’s/children’s party, hosting a corporate event or a Team Bonding day, our location and facilities, are perfect for every occasion. Are you looking for a fitness class before or after work? Searching for the ideal spot for an after-school club? AIREA51 indoor adventure park, with its dedicated car parking area for all guests, make us the ideal choice. OUR FACILITIES Dodge Ball court 54 Interconnected Trampoline courts X3 Basketball hoops Gladiator Beam Wobbling mushrooms Walk the Wall Interactive climbing walls Slides Toddler section Parkour
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We have visited several times now and loved it each time. The staff are friendly, the environment is comfortable and safe, and activities a lots of fun.
We visited for bounce and curry night, excellent value, four people bouncing for an hour, followed by delicious curry for £30. We'll definitely be back for that.

My daughter and niece now want birthday parties here!

Great fun for all the family

All reviews
"birthday party"
"trampoline park"
"the main desk"
"safety briefing"
"all ages"
"small cup"
in 2 reviews
"excellent value for money"
"my daughter"
"brilliant place"
"staff on hand"
"cake"
in 3 reviews
"staff were very helpful"
"member of staff"

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Visited Airea51 as during half term it was raining and needed something to do for the children aged between eight and fourteen. Easy to find, but lucky to get a car parking space. It was incredibly expensive and we were lucky that there was a space as it was very busy, so perhaps I would consider booking next time, but the children had a great time - parents are asked to sit upstairs in the café which has a small viewing platform, this was problematic for me as I had broken my leg and the only access is up a staircase but staff offered to help if I needed it. Café usual prices but as you are sat up there for two hours you will purchase a drink, the children will definitely need one after all the bouncing around!
Children get a safety talk before they bounce and there is a wide variety of activities for them to do with plenty of staff around to support and look out for them. The children loved it, might look out for a special offer before we go next time. Thankfully though, no broken bones!

1  Thank Gill L
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I don’t write many reviews but had to make the effort to on this occasion.
I booked my daughters birthday party here for today and have to say from start to finish, the staff were friendly, helpful and attentive.
From the moment we got there to the moment we left we had a dedicated member of staff which was lovely for the children. Party food is typical kids party food nothing special really however I have to give a very special mention to the chef as they made my daughters birthday cake! WOW I was absolutely amazed, very reasonably priced and it was huge. It looked amazing and tasted just as nice! I was very very impressed and wouldn’t hesitate in telling people to pay that little bit more than an asda cake you won’t regret it.
Thanks again for a great experience would definitely book again!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Went to my little brothers birthday party today with my 3 children. The birthday boy aged 9 was totally unnoticed by the party host! Well to be honest she didnt really interact with the children any way especially the birthday boy. All the kids in the party did play and have fun but when it came time for the food in the party room it was totally unorganized and chaotic. The food came out cold and as you can imagine the children where all thirsty. They waited a while to receive there refilled jugs of squash. My youngest child got upset because he wanted a burger isnted of the 3 cold and tiny chicken nuggets and chips he received. I asked at the cafe if they could possibly change it and was told rudely to find the party host as ask her. When i found her she said she would wich made my son happy only to come back and be told no as theburger would take to long to cook and they have got to many parties on! My son was upset but i understood that he did pre order the nuggets so i left it at that. All the Kids started to eat there food and most of them wanted ketchup (as most kids do) so off my mom went to find the host again to ask for ketchup. She was given a next to empty bottle that wouldn't go around 2 children let alone 11! We asked for more to be given a blob of it in a tea saucer and was told agin they have loads of parties on today (so basically they had to ration it) which as you can imagin we felt shocked as we had paid 15 per child for this shambles of a party. By this time the host new that we was very umhappy and told us they will get some from downstairs. After another 10 mins of waiting the host came back with sachets of ketchup. By this time my kids food was stone cold but we just tried to make the most out of my little brothers party. Whilst the children was eating a jug os squash accidentally got knocked over and my step dad whent to asked for a mop and bucket, he was given just a mop to clean it up with and no
bucket, where is the common sense in that? We had to go back and ask for the bucket to rinse the mop out and carry on cleaning it up which we didnt mind doing as it was our mess. One of the party children when out to use the toilet and when she came back she slipped over where the floor was still a little wet (and no wet floor sign) even tho staff where aware of tge spillage. On top of all of this in the end we got so fed up we asked to speak to the manager to be told by the host that he is downstairs and we need to go to him! I feel this experience has totally ruined my little brothers birthday with his friends and family. This place need more organisation and stronger training for the hosts and staff. My youngest son told me before he wanted his next birthday party here but as we were on the car leaving he said he wouldnt go back and he is only 6!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Safety meeting was ok, The trampoline area was great. So much fun to be had.
If you have a toddler then you get to use the whole room BEFORE 10am ONLY. After that you are confined to a small area. I can understand because the older kids could make a difference to your babies safety.
Supervision of our toddler was by the marshalls only, but i insisted i wanted to be in there as he is only 21 months, they allowed this but everyone else got charged for socks and bouncing. Not to be rude, but there was no way i was allowing someone i didn't know supervising my child and me being in the viewing area. I didn't mind paying to be with him, at first i was told i wasn't allowed, but insisted because of his age.
Didn't order from Cafe as everyone else was waiting over 30 mins for a simple sandwich. They could probably solve this by simplifying things, like getting a couple of coffee machines for hot drinks and a chilled vending machine for cold drinks. shortening the menu by half would help to, there's no need to have all the wraps and a million different dishes.
We will be back as little man loved it, but will remember to arrive waaaay before the 10am restrictions.

Dean M, Owner at AIREA51, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Hello thank you for your comment, I’m not sure if there was some confusion with regards to you going on the arena as we stress that all under 5s have to be accompanied by an adult AG all times as we don’t supervise children of any age, even in the toddler area where we allow parents on for free.

I agree the cafe is an area we must look at immediately as the wait is far too long. Thanks for your comments