Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley
Agoda.com
US$83
PremierInn.com
2,885 results
All reviewspalm barthe underground car parkwest wingtrain stationno lifttrouser presstown centrespecial thanksdirect accessshuttle servicereception staffbooked this hoteldays parkingpre flightstayed here for one nightan overnight staygood nights sleep
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I work in the airline industry and stay at this hotel on a regular basis. I travel to a lot of places staying regularly in hotels all around the world and I must say this hotel is clean, comfortable, reliable and importantly for me their friendly and their willing attitude sets them apart from many other hotels. I was served by Raji, a waiter who deserves special praise for his polite, friendly and attentive nature. He is an asset to this hotel and since we are given a choice of hotels in the Crawley area, I do always choose the Arora.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank iajapa1976
Bruno D, General Manager at Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a fabulous five star review of your stay at Arora Gatwick/Crawley Hotel

It was a delight to read your generous comments and compliments. It certainly sounds like you had the opportunity to experience many of the fine facilities the hotel has to offer. We could not agree more. It all starts and ends with the team. It is personal and experiences are not only created by high quality furniture or hot and tasty food... it is the people that we remember - and I can't tell you how proud everyone was to read your kind words, especially Raji.

We look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you for many more super stays to come.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I stay at Arora 2-3 times a year for 2-4weeks , I very much like the hotel for it's convenient location next to the shopping mall , restaurants and the railway.
I especially like to thank David general manager , Maria and Raji Chandu for Excellent guest service.

There are few thing could be improved,
Reception is busy most of times and more staff are needed there to attend to guest needs and inquiries. Some times you have wait in a long Que to check in or check out or to get an answer to to your inquiry. Some are plain rude due to pressure of work.
Air conditioner broke down in my room (west wing) on every stay, luckily Mr David managed to get some one to open the window slightly witch made it better but Air-condition was not fixed till writing the review.

Again People like Maria, Chanda and David make the difference in my stay and are pleasure to stay with again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jabir J

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review!

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are indeed so fortunate to have such a caring and talented team and we could not agree more that they are by far our biggest asset here at Arora Gatwick/Crawley. The team truly cares for our guests and it is so motivating for us to read your comments. Our best examples are Chandu and Maria. Your kind words will be shared with the team.
Thank you for your constructive feedback. I am disappointed to hear about your experience with the reception team and I have shared your observations with our Front of House Manager to ensure right training and procedures are put in place to improve the service and quality.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is amazing, staff at reception are very helpful and kind, rooms are clean and tidy, lovely display outside the hotel with the fountain. Enjoyed staying here and look forward to staying again! Thanks!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My visit to Arora hotel couldn't be better without the service of Chandu. A very friendly and professional waiter working in the coffee and bar service in the front desk. Every service I asked him for was answered and done in a very professional way. Seeing someone doing his job with passion and treating people around me as guests at his own house, is something to be appreciated and recognized. Hoping that may this review helps you go further on your career and make other follow your way. I'd like to thank you very much and hoping to see you again during my next visit.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank HAITHEM B
Bruno D, General Manager at Arora Hotel Gatwick / Crawley, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your remarkable review.

I so much agree that it is always the people that make the difference, and I am honored and proud to have such a passionate and professional team here at Arora Gatwick/Crawley Hotel. They are not here to provide only "service" - but they truly care and I am so pleased it shows so much! Your feedback will be shared with the team in particular with Chandu, who is our champion to go above and beyond call of duty.

We hope to have the pleasure to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Ive only ever heard good things about this hotel so was quite confident that it would be a good stay - it was quite the opposite. Yes, the room and amenities were excellent but I found the staff to be rude and unhelpful, we were staying for a wedding and were given little information on checking in about how they worked, they didn't tell us that we had to pay when we left after making us put out card and pin in the machine, didn't tell us about handing in our parking ticket for it to work even though we had previously paid for the parking and they could see that, even ordering room service was made hard work All it needed was someone to be open and give us all the information not send us running around in circles

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay with us.

First and foremost please accept my apologies as I was disappointed to read that your experience on your last visit did not meet your expectations.

As Trip Advisor is totally anonymous, I would be grateful if you could at your convenience contact our Guest Relations Manager David Benza on david.benza@arorahotels.com so he can gain some more details, follow up with the individuals concerned and take appropriate action.

I hope we will have the opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel and for you to receive and experience our usual high Arora standards in the near future.

Kind regards