“Pog Food. Pog Service.”

Ranked #52 of 574 Restaurants in Bolton
Price range: US$10 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Stop by for one of our much-loved classics including piping hot bowls of pasta, classic crispy pizzas, mouth-watering grills and treats that are guaranteed to make you go "mmm!". Dine al fresco at our outdoor seating area, we're open every day for lunch and dinner, with a menu full of tasty Italian dishes made with ingredients crafted with Italian family tradition. Find us at the heart of the Middlebrook Retail & Leisure Park.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Edyta was a pog champ! 5 stars Vegan options were good, could do with more starters but overall really good!

1  Thank 144curtish
Write a reviewReviews (770)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very friendly staff, manager was so nice we didn’t have to wait for a table and really enjoyed eating inside after months of not being able too. I ordered a pasta with tomato and mozzarella, my sister ordered the lasagna. My pasta to be honest was dreadful it was like a child’s pasta dish, no flavour. When the waitress came to see if we was okay I said my pasta was very bland, but it was my fault as I ordered it! She said it was because it was the vegetarian option? She said she would replace it free of charge, which I thought was so nice as it was my mistake, I asked for the lasagna. She returned to say the chef said I could have a free glass of wine whilst I waited. It was a large glass of wine and the meal took about 10 minutes to arrive. this was excellent customer service I think the waitress was called Megan I would like to thank her.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank Susan L
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Edyta was brilliant. Great service and lovely food. Been to a lot of places since lockdown ended and some places have been terrible but not here. Will be coming again.

2  Thank Rebecca_jayne1991
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Really good food, great atmosphere and our server Edyta was FABULOUS, went above and beyond and was so quick,
Will come back, we LOVED it!

2  Thank Leah D
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The restaurant was busy considering it was Monday. We was late due to traffic however this wasn’t a problem and we was welcomed with smiles and understanding.
Maribel was an excellent waiter who advised us on the best foods and never made us feel under pressure to rush. Thank you for making our daughters 13th birthday a good one.

3  Thank 754kelliet