“Consistently good food with atmosphere”
Review of Jalori

Jalori
Ranked #80 of 550 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Price range: US$41 - US$165
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

There's a good welcome, a nice clean ambiance and an extensive menu. It is mid-range price and helpings are generous and tasty. My most recent visit did need several prompts to get the jug of water we asked for and we had a number of different waiters this time - it tends to be more efficient if the same one looks after the table. Great bottle of wine (Merlot) and we paid around £30 a head for two courses, rice/naan, alcoholic drinks and poppadums with dips. We plan to go back on second Tuesdays of the month as they are introducing a buffet and quiz evening.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We came here for my brothers birthday, and I have never tasted a curry so fresh and with so much flavour. I'm pregnant and it's such a shame I'm 45mins away as I have non stopped craved it.The tandoori king prawn jalfrezi is lovely. There is great portions in the main dishes but side dishes could be a little bigger.cant wait to get back and visit!!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times after moving to the village. Lovely food and amazing service. Was served by Kahn, very friendly and couldn't do enough for you. Would recommended

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Jalori is my favourite Indian restaurant in the woburn sands area. The food is delicious and very reasonably priced and the service friendly and welcoming. You can't go wrong here either eating in or having a takeaway.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Not my usual restaurant but having recently moved I have visited twice after many years and the food remains excellent. Abdul and his team are always attentive and friendly and you are guaranteed to enjoy your meal.