Novotel Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$52
US$143
US$123
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$80
Chicheley Hall(Chicheley)
US$56
US$52
Chicheley Hall
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$105
US$90
US$68
US$65
Priceline
  • Restaurant
The White House(Little Brickhill)
US$115
TripAdvisor
All reviewspub grubstony stratfordfriendly landladysteak and ale pielovely pubbooked a tablefront of housecar parkaccommodationmk
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Well cooked food in a small local pub in a village near to Milton Keynes. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Pub served the best pint of Timothy Taylors Landlord that I have drunk outside of Yorkshire!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2016

We were two couples who recently stayed for two nights. We dined in on both occasions and had great food, great ale and a great time. The breakfasts were lovely and cooked beautifully. The whole place was spotlessly clean and the bedrooms very comfortable. The en-suite was in need of refurbishment (hence my title) - however we were aware that this was a new venture and will be sorted in due course.
So to Irene, Pauline and Dave we wish you every success

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Good value pub meals at the Shoulder of Mutton, experienced several times. Spacious garden and reasonable number of tables internal. Pleasant service. Sunday roasts enjoyable.Rural setting as opposed to central MK.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Irene K, Owner at The Shoulder of Mutton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your visit to us. We are please you enjoyed your meal and your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

This was the first choice for my husband and I as when we lived in Milton Keynes and we're young we used to visit this pub for meals. The shoulder of mutton is very welcoming for all, the staff are great and are so helpful, rooms all equipped with the basics you need for a comfortable stay. Fab cooked breakfast to.

Room Tip: Great lower floor rooms for people with a dog/s
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2016

The chef is very creative with exceptional attention to detail and presentation. Everything was perfectly cooked for my roast lunch (I can't comment on the meat as I had a meat-free portion but my fellow diners cleared their plates of beef and pork). Dessert was perfect. The web site talks of 'gambling' lambs in the surrounding fields but I never found the roulette table!! I feel that the service, whilst efficient, lacked warmth. Large groups (more than 10) appear to create some tension and there seemed a huge rush to settle the bill, clear the table, wash up and put the cutlery back in the dresser bit like Guide Camp. The chef, though, is very talented.

Room Tip: ignore room ratings. I only ate there.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends