See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had a superior room on the front which was on a main road. Window did not close properly so we had to listen to traffic during the night through the single glazing. Kitchen was poorly kept although very well stocked except for marmalade. They ask you to do your own washing up! Carpets dirty everywhere. A very weird place.

Room Tip: Don't book a room on the front.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Love hotels where I can relax and enjoy with no pressure. Was perfect place. Lots of bars and restaurants nearby. Wifi was quick and reliable and FREE!!! No extra charges. Didn't meet any staff during my stay, but they were helpful on the phone. Would definitely recommend if staying near Milton keyes.

Room Tip: Curry around the corner at Balti something was great.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank mrmatty012016
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I emailed the hotel on a Friday for a Monday night stay the following week. I followed this up by a call at which point my phone stopped making calls and my partner called on my behalf (he wasn't with me).

Receptionist said she already spoke to me and booked a room, no she didn't. Then the phone was not picked up for a few hours. When I got through I was told she was busy and to call back in a few minutes. All day I tried to make a reservation however the phone went straight to voicemail, voicemails i left (which the answer machine says to leave) went unanswered too, as did my second email request.

Unbelievable. I'm surprised they have business given they can't be bothered.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2012

I needed somewhere for a few days or possibly more in the Milton Keynes area and contacted the owners with my requirements. Clare advised that they could be very flexible and couldn't have been more helpful in accommodating me. My room was spotlessly clean, warm and comfortable - well equipped with bedding, clean towels, toiletries and tea and coffee replenished as required. You don't get a cooked breakfast but this is a bonus if you don't want to adhere to timescales on availbility as you just use the kitched - amply stocked with cereals, fresh bread, pastries and preserves when it suits you - whether that's 5am or 11am. Also if you are working and don't want to eat out when you've finished work you can go to the local supermarkets and use the microwave, fridge and crockery etc., to make a meal in the evenings. As well as a good range of TV channels and WiFi in your room you have a large lounge to relax in with comfy sofas and desks for working using the internet. I couldn't fault it for comfort and flexiblity and most of all value. I checked out a number of other B&Bs in the area and most were very expensive and were rather regimental on your use of the property while staying.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Nicky D
Reviewed 22 August 2012

we stayed at this hotel as it was the cheapest place we could find after booking tickets for a gig at the national bowl. Rooms were basic but comfy and did the job.Slightly dissapointed with their breakfast as you help yourself in a small kitchen to toast, croissants and cereals anr fruit, (no hot food). Would use this hotel again if attendig another gig

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends