“Looked after by Tami”
Review of The Potting Shed

The Potting Shed
Reserve with OpenTable
The Potting Shed is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 344 Restaurants in Maidstone
Price range: US$14 - US$42
Description: The Potting Shed, a down to earth eating house which has been created in the unusual style of a potting shed with a grass roof and decorated with gardening tools. The big dining room is vaulted with a wooden clad ceiling and opens to our beautiful garden which boasts an amazing outside space and a great kids play area as well as a herb and vegetable garden. Open all day from breakfast to Dinner.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We had a family birthday meal which was superb. Lovely restaurant. Our waitress was Tami and she made us feel extremely welcome and looked after. She helped our evening become a great evening. We will defiantly come back.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our night out. Busy bar, good atmosphere!
Good food, great service.
Will definatley return.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I recently booked to have afternoon tea at The Potting Shed in Langley for myself, my mother and my three month old son. Obviously, having a young baby means I don’t get to venture out often so this was a big deal for me and I’m pleased to say I was not let down. I have the fussiest Mum I’m the world (she complained about the sandwiches at The Ritz!) and even she couldn’t fault it. My mum is a vegetarian who doesn’t eat many vegetables or eggs so she’s a tough customer. I’d emailed the potting shed in advance to warn them and they came up trumps, making her some specially created sandwiches which she adored. They weren’t small sandwiches either, more like mini door steps! Plenty of choice in the sweet treat department too, unlimited tea/coffee/got chocolate and the scones were to die for. Hands down the best afternoon tea I’ve ever had (and I LOVE afternoon tea.) The staff were fabulous - one gentleman in particular (I’m so sorry I can’t remember his name but I think his sons name is James) was fantastic, super polite and professional and made a special effort with my little boy. The decor is superb and the glass exterior is a real wow factor. My only single complaint is that the baby changing station in the ladies is really low down which hurt my back, but I appreciate it probably needs to be wheelchair friendly too. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend and can’t wait to come again.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Cornel the manager made our day! He went above and beyond expectation to enable us to have a birthday afternoon tea at the last minute. Food was delicious, service friendly and exceptional, great atmosphere and decor. Can’t recommend enough!!

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Beautiful venue, delicious food, not cheap by any stretch but not outrageous. Between three of us we had free range turkey, fish and chips, spicy shed pizza. Three special chocolate fondant puddings with pistachio ice cream. Pizzas are pricey at £14 a pint was £4.40, lemonade was £3.50! Desserts £6.75 each. It was very good quality and nice ingredients, there were purple, white and orange carrots with the turkey dinner. All fresh and delicious. Nice ambience and decor lovely too.