Holiday Inn Express London-Watford Junction
Jurys Inn London Watford(Watford)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$69
US$83
US$65
Mercure
Hilton Watford(Watford)
US$86
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Watford North Hotel(Watford)(Great Value!)
US$82
Travelocity
US$75
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Watford Central Hotel(Watford)(Great Value!)
US$74
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstrain stationbeansharry potterwatford junctioncar parkyogurtbreakfast was includedthe sofa bedminute walkthe hotel is cleanstudio tourper nightvisit londonwould stay againhot foodbooked this hotelair con
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A very nice a clean hotel. Staff were all very friendly and approachable. We stayed here as we were going to visit Harry Potter studios. The rooms were comfortable but the beds are very soft which wasn’t a problem for me but my husband struggled to sleep. The walls are very thin which is the only downsides we could hear people talking, singing and shouting from down the corrosion our room. The breakfast was delicious and we thoroughly enjoyed it. An excellent choice of food available. Overall we would stay again but maybe not when every contest from the voice are there singing and practicing until early hours.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I am writing this now while I'm here at 25 mins past midnight....group of males banging shouting swearing in the corridor outside of my room. I'm here with kids they're upset and I'm too frightened to call down to reception this has been going on for 3 hours now!! I can't believe that this is allowed when it's so close to family attractions and this hotel is clearly popular with families I've seen children around early evening. I don't care about any other factors this hotel has scored a terrible with me due to this experience and I'll not be back!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HIEXPRESS_WATFORD, Manager at Holiday Inn Express London-Watford Junction, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I'm very sorry to hear that this had happen. This hotel is for families, but as you can imagine we can't discriminate against certain individuals. Most of the people who book do it so online, we can't see who they are and the majority that check-in tend to be very friendly. I understand you were scared, however if you had of called reception we would have taken the appropriate action.

I wish you all the best.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Recently stayed here with family and a baby. Hotel staff were friendly and polite. Breakfast was superb considering it’s included within the price, and the whole building was clean and modern. Superb location if you’re looking to go to Harry Potter Studios, and only 20 minutes into central London. Definitely would visit again!

2  Thank Ben H

Many thanks for your excellent review, really good to hear you'll visit us again.

See you soon,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

stayed 4 nights here on our break to london.. 2 min walk to train station and bus stop for warner bro studios. lovely , clean and comfortable rooms, staff helpful and friendly.. cant fault this hotel at all.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Many thanks for your wonderful review, was a real delight to read.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Unfortunately i have to give a very low review of the holiday inn. We stayed for one night on the 2nd December. We have since had an ongoing issue with Parking Eye. We paid £5.00 at reception for parking our vehicle here and have since been fined £100 by them because holiday inn did not process our parking correctly. (Or so it seems because we have since had our case declined by POPLA). We feel that the fee should either be cancelled or paid for by Holiday Inn and so far to date no one has accepted responsibility. And it certainly wasn't mine. Absolutely furious.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

I'm sorry to hear the above.
You have posted your review under the wrong hotel. We are "The Holiday Inn Express" down bridle path, This review is for "The Holiday Inn" we don't have parking eye monitoring our car park. You will have to contact The Holiday Inn direct to have your complaint resolved.

Kind Regards, Sabrina