“Lots of food! ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a set menu for 8, range of food was excellent, lots of it and was staggered however items such as pancakes for duck weren’t great and rest of food was average. Good value for money though.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you want amazing dim sum this is the place to go. After the revamp this place is on the up and very busy, so be sure to book ahead. They have a wide range of different dim sum dishes, but in particular I loved the Fujian fried rice, prawn cheung fen preserved egg and pork porridge. Definitely returning-this is an up and coming dim sum restaurant.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Well another visit to Watford and decided to walk to the restaurant. Hot & Sour soup spiced up with a bit of toasted chilli oil pleasant enough then the brisket hot pot with radish. Much surprise to the waiter who brought it over asked if I was sure! The brisket was flavoursome and toothsome some would be challenged by the cuts and tendon bags of flavour though. If you want authentic then give it a try as a single dish you may find too daunting do mix it up with others if you’re out with friends.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I read reviews and was little concerned. The service turned out to be first class the food was fast and hot and we had a lovely meal. Will be back again.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

This restaurant has a capacity in excess of 300 and for my first visit on a Saturday night the place was full. I had booked but the greeting I received was not a good sign. They found a table and the place was humming. Many large groups and it was very noisy. The service was very slow, after 1 hour 20 mins we were still waiting for our main course. A whole sea bass finally arrived but no rice. By the time they brought the rice we had finished the sea bass so I asked them to bring a single portion of rice. That turned out to be special fried rice not plain rice. and we had this with a sizzle dish of kitchen. The way this is served is they bring a hot dish and tip the meal on at the table, not the way my local Chinese does this dish. When the bill arrived the double portion of rice that was returned was on the bill! The food was average, the wine was very expensive and the total for 2 was £73.00 without a tip They have good parking which is essential as they are on the A41.

1  Thank Terry36