“Click and collect Takeaway - never again!”

Five Rivers A La Carte
Get food delivered
Ranked #7 of 361 Restaurants in Walsall
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Be inspired by our distinctive style, ultra-modern and superb Asian cuisine. Let our beautifully vibrant restaurant take you on a journey you’ll want to experience time and time again. Enjoy the celebrity essence that oozes from our Laurent Perrier endorsed Library Bar
Reviewed 4 March 2021

For a fine dining, a-la-carte restaurant I was disappointed with the quality of food. Especially the naan, pakoras and tikkis. I just didn’t get the freshly cooked food feel you’d expect for what I paid (£70). I couldn’t tell the difference of whether it was Five rivers or food from a certain ‘village’ in Handsworth. I cook these things at home and they stay fresh the day they are made, the naan were soggy and the pakoras were falling apart. The restaurant assured me they had been prepared the same day. I was offered a free naan and pakora with my next order but sorry I just wouldn’t risk ordering again to be disappointed once more.

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank NKSlatch
Write a reviewReviews (1,125)

Reviewed 26 February 2021

The food was lovely you get good portions and because it's my birthday they gave me a bit extra and a free bottle of wine what was lovely

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 15 February 2021

My partner and I wanted to have nice Valentine’s dinner delivered as opposed to the normal takeaway and so after looking at the good reviews decided to order from five rivers. The food was delicious, delivered piping hot and incredibly fresh and authentic. The delivery even came with a red heart balloon as a lovely additional touch for Valentine’s Day! We couldn’t recommend the food or the service enough and look forward to having food from here again soon!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 21 January 2021

My partner ordered meals for delivery for two people. Veggie mixed platter starter, 2 curries, 2 rice, 2 naan, 1 chips. Quite the banquet. After all the rigmarole of the ordering process, we waited to see if we would actually receive our food. We did, although it was 20minutes late and subsequently cold. After spending almost £70 on, frankly a take away, I expected the food to be hot, on time and i dont think a complimentary bottle of wine would go a miss.
I get this service from my local establishment at almost half the price.
Don’t get me wrong. The food (once we had warmed it up in the microwave) was nice, if a little greasy. Im a big believer in, you get what for pay for. But, i felt a little disservice here. Will not be using Five Rivers again, and i won’t be recommending to friends.

Date of visit: January 2021
3  Thank danielrcooper1982
Reviewed 17 November 2020 via mobile

Ordered via Uber for a lockdown treat for my wife’s birthday, and my word it was really good!
Delivery driver was very professional and COVID conscious.
The food wasn’t exactly cheap, but it was well worth every penny.
We’ve been to the lovely restaurant a few times, and we’ll undoubtedly be going again, but I hope the delivery service continues too.
Very, very good food