“Generous portions and value for money. ”
Review of The Anderton Arms

The Anderton Arms
Ranked #182 of 611 Restaurants in Preston
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went for a bite to eat with my mate. It was busy and the food was still delivered in a ok time frame. Bar staff were friendly. Waitresses gave off a definite cba vibe. (Chewing gum with grumpy faces) might wanna try smiling at the customers?
Food was nice but they put cheddar on the cheesy garlic bread instead of mozzarella. They weren't cheese specific so can't really complain. Haha. All in all nice pub food.

General Manager A, Manager at The Anderton Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Nipped in for a quick pint and only two behind bar! One disappeared serving food to a football team just as he was about to serve me ! Had to wait ages and I am not joking

1  Thank ClaretPete
General Manager A, Manager at The Anderton Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Claretpete, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I didn’t have the highest hopes because many of these types of pubs in Preston do bad food. But food here was delicious! I came with my family and everyone really enjoyed their meals.
I’d definitely come back!

Victoria S, we are so happy to read such a great review about The Anderton Arms!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This pub has been my local for many years . Most staff are polite and helpful and some not so helpful. there has been issues which lead to bouncers on the door , not what you want for your local . I remember Mike in the early days who was very much in touch with customers and help raise money for the community .

my opinion THIS PUB COULD BE SO MUCH BETTER

2  Thank car0l1964

We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a more positive experience with us at The Anderton Arms.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Very friendly staff, good service. Food better than some pub chains. Always feels friendly and never too much trouble to help.
Clean and tidy pub. Beer isnt bad either!

General Manager A, Manager at The Anderton Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Hi Pandaroo22, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!