“Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Fantastic ”
Review of Habano

Habano
Ranked #19 of 276 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Price range: US$10 - US$60
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cuban/Latin Restuarant/Cafe which reflects the style of Cuba before the Castro/Che era, Serving High quality breakfasts and lunches, as well as an excellent range of the finest tapas and evening meal specials. A wonderful place to have breakfast or evening cocktails, tapas and wine. The only place in the midlands that has Cuban beer, Coffee, Cigars and cocktails. Perfect for the family breakfast, coffee morning, business meeting or a romantic evening with your partner. Havana also has free wi-fi for those all important business appointments.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place, food all cooked fresh and fabulously tasty.
It’s great to have a choice of all 3 options. I visited around 12.30 and was pleasantly surprised to have 3 options.
I chose an omelette which was a Spanish type omelette with small potato chunks and then you could add 2 other ingredients, I chose cheese and tomato and I have to say it was gorgeous, very tasty! It was served in a little iron type pan with a toasted type of brown bread chunks plus butter.
I also enjoyed an elderflower cordial and finished off with a lovely cappuccino.
Will definitely return, the food choice is great. Good choice for vegetarians too.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The setting of this friendly little Cuban place is lovely. The staff were welcoming and attentive. The live guitarist was a great addition and created a lovely ambience. The food arrived promptly.
Sadly though, it’s the food that let’s it down a little. We had sharing nachos to start, which were just ok. They were tasty but there wasn’t enough salsa, guacamole or jalapeños for our liking.
I had the chicken with rice and beans for my main. It tasted good but was very dry. A sauce of some sort would have been welcomed. Also, there was a lot of coriander on every dish we ordered. Which is ok if you like coriander, unfortunately I do not.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Another wonderful experience at Habano for the lunchtime menu on a Sunday. Very busy when we arrived but as some people were just about to leave, they kindly offered us their table, and the staff quickly prepared the table for the five of us. Friendly, efficient service, great coffee and wonderful, freshly prepared food, reasonably priced. I love this place.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere and the food and drinks were very nice. A wonderful unexpected discovery. Will be returning again for sure!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We've started coming here regularly for brunch and coffee as the quality is SO good. Breakfast muffins with sausage, bacon and egg washed down with an extra hot flat white are fantastic. My wife is clearly the healthy one but she can get salmon and avocado and again, the quality is excellent and fresh. Love this place. Oh, the cakes are immense too. We're real coffee shop squatters and have tried pretty much all of them in Leam (and there are loads which is great), this is right up thre for all round food, coffee and cake. Nice vibe in there too with Cuban music.